Chatters Night Out in town!

scoobz

This evening people in the chatroom have decided to put faces to names and have a night out in town! And whilst doing this, they will put to bed the theory that all chatters are boring, hide-behind-the-screen misfits!

Anyone interested in a night out in Sheff, which will include comsuming vast quantities of alcohol, and lots of txt type chat, please subscribe to this thread and let me know a pub which`ll be large enough, possibly midweek to accomodate a large number of misfits who don`t need loud music to get in the way of their inane chat!

Could I chuck the Queens Head in Pond St into the debate as its sorta central?

bbl 2 lmfao or pmsl ttfn scubz

This evening people in the chatroom have decided to put faces to names and have a night out in town! And whilst doing this, they will put to bed the theory that all chatters are boring, hide-behind-the-screen misfits!

Anyone interested in a night out in Sheff, which will include comsuming vast quantities of alcohol, and lots of txt type chat, please subscribe to this thread and let me know a pub which`ll be large enough, possibly midweek to accomodate a large number of misfits who don`t need loud music to get in the way of their inane chat!

Could I chuck the Queens Head in Pond St into the debate as its sorta central?

bbl 2 lmfao or pmsl ttfn scubz

Count me in !!! :D

Check this thread for the latest details http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=158511

It's a public house - so unless they secure a function room, you can go ;)

I've yet to see a forum meet that excludes anybody.

Even the walking group meets get hijacked by others who's idea of walking is staggering from one pub to another.... not pointing at any forum couple in particular :hihi:

Archived