Shooting at niche?!?!?

I think you are the racist for bringing race into it. I'm not familiar with this place and I didn't see any suggestion of race in this thread until you brought it up. This type of digression seems to happen a lot on this forum and is caused by people being offended for no apparent reason on other peoples behalf. That in itself is offensive.

Thank you Darbees for clearing this up.

I think you are the racist for bringing race into it. .

Please tell me when I brought race into it? I didn't. I only said it was full of scum, then someone equally as thick as you and dj4321 did. Try reading the previous posts before making a fool of yourself.

And dj, if you don't post in english people may have trouble deciphering what you are drivelling on about. Patois is not English, and I'm not multilingual.

God, I wish there was an IQ test for people on this forum before they could post. It would save me from having to argue the toss with 2 thicko's.

i still cant understand why when going on a nightout you would bring a gun or a knife!? it goes way over my head, new shoes? check, beer money? check, 9mm with sexy leather holster? check lets get our party on!

unfortunately, it is not just a club thing. these idiots exist in our society everyday and travel with there guns and weapons everywhere. they go to the coolest or clubs that they like or identify with and practise there thugery there. like i said earlier, this is not just a speed garage thing or a urban thing, it affects everyone in society as a whole. Hacienda (the greatest club in UK) was a house and indie club but the gangsters shot that up and it was closed down.

i still cant understand why when going on a nightout you would bring a gun or a knife!? it goes way over my head, new shoes? check, beer money? check, 9mm with sexy leather holster? check lets get our party on!
Because say you were carrying a piece, and you didnt like me,and I knew it. Id have to carry one . And then if it came to it, a choice between me or you....brother, you are going down.

Please tell me when I brought race into it? I didn't. I only said it was full of scum, then someone equally as thick as you and dj4321 did. Try reading the previous posts before making a fool of yourself.

And dj, if you don't post in english people may have trouble deciphering what you are drivelling on about. Patois is not English, and I'm not multilingual.

God, I wish there was an IQ test for people on this forum before they could post. It would save me from having to argue the toss with 2 thicko's.

That just proves how much an IDIOT YOU ARE. patois is english, mixed with Scottish, Welsh, French and Spanish as this was spoken by the slave masters in the West Indies and so it became the language of the carribbean. An english person can easily understand patois, as spoken by Ali G and even bloody Jim Davidson speaks it in his jokes. I think you need to desperately check your self because obviously you have not accepted my apology earlier that was publicised. I think it is your IQ that is in question, you dont even know what jack arse means.

Sorry your quote was within dj4321s, it wasn't you who brought race in, it was dj4321, that was my point, your post neither said nor did it imply anything about race.

Darbees wasn't referring to you...

Archived