Shooting at niche?!?!?

The niche is closing it's doors at the ex limit night club. Saturday was it's last night in the building. They are re-opening at the club next to bar matrix ( sutra or fez) i think it is at the minute, but they wont be calling it the niche, something with bassline in the title...!!

prevous comment was

"Niche is a breeding ground for scum, always has been, and always will be. No matter wher it is based. Close it down, brick up the doors (preferably with everyone still inside)

I then quoted, that's a racest comment as 90% of the people in there are not white

There is nothing racist in the original quote. No-one said anything about ethnicity but you. What word(s) exactly do you believe to have referred to race?

The niche is closing it's doors at the ex limit night club. Saturday was it's last night in the building. They are re-opening at the club next to bar matrix ( sutra or fez) i think it is at the minute, but they wont be calling it the niche, something with bassline in the title...!!

Club Vibe :thumbsup:

Bassline knives

Drive by bassline

Sawn off bassline

9mm bassline

Death by bassline

Nah - i say leave it open, the all the guys with guns and knives can go there and stay away from the clubs that i go to!!!

If you close niche down they will only find somewhere else to go....

That is most sensible thing that i have read. why do people automatically think that if it is of urban music there will be shootings. there has been shootings at house clubs all the times. Manchester Hacienda, Home, Warehouse, Leeds, stabbing at the unit Sheffield. The list goes on.

Do not be fooled that these idiots will not come to other clubs because they most definately will find somewhere else to go. this is a social problem NOT a musical problem. As for 90% being of non white. totally wrong and out of order. Stop spreading racist slander and deal with facts first.

Bassline knives

Drive by bassline

Sawn off bassline

9mm bassline

Death by bassline

By the way if the gun men was using 9mm then there would be deaths.

i think the word bassline has been bastardized and just like the word garage.