Things that irritate you beyond belief...

i HATEwhen people say anything over 100% like "I gave it 120% drives me mental, you can't give/do more than 100%!!!!!!!

That and people whistling, I don't know why but it makes me want to punch them or scream at them to stop, it's totally irrational, I'm aware of that

People who are angry at the world and have an enormous chip on their shoulder and use this as an excuse to have a go at anyone they choose.

I came across this today when doing a gas service in a certain area of Sheffield. When I told the lady (if she can be called that) that her washing machine would have to be moved in order for me to reach and turn off her gas meter so I could test for gas leaks she exclaimed 'Oh COME ON! and saw this as an opportunity to start ranting and raving about how useless my employer is and that everytime we come something goes wrong. :loopy: When I told her that there was no need to have a go at me because I was only doing my job she replied with 'Whatever!' I gave her a letter with her next appointment on it so that she could have the washer moved to provide access the next time we came around and left the property saying 'Have a nice day'. She came to the door and shouted 'F**k off' followed closely by 'Drop dead' :loopy: :loopy: :loopy:.

When she originally opened the door I couldn't help but notice the way she was dressed. Piercings through the eyebrow and lip, black jumper with some form of satanist symbol on it and a very grumpy expression on her face. Usually on encountering the alternative dresser I find that they tend to be very relaxed and friendly people who are just into the music/dress code and are interesting people to chat to. Clearly this bad missy (single for a reason) wanted to fit the evil stereotype properly. :suspect: