Things that irritate you beyond belief...

A wife who complains about the noise I'm making eating crisps, when all I can hear is her crunching them.

A wife who leaves a horrible smell behind as she walks through M&S with you, and women look at look at you as if to say "It's a man...It must be him that f**ted". Then when you catch up with her, she claims "it just came out" - not that we are allowed to get away with that for an excuse!

lol lol lol olol :D :D :D

People who don't listen to a word you are saying.

Indeed! Especially Deaf people! :mad:

Indeed! Especially Deaf people! :mad:

FFS! :rant:

Deaf people talk over you because they obviously haven't heard you speak first, they obviously haven't got the volume set up right on their hearing aid!

Mods, I'm sorry for the FFS but the post I quoted is offensive to deaf people IMO, of which I am one.

adverts on the radio & on at the cinema.

everyone who insists on putting their feet on back of seats at cinemas.

you dont do it at home you slovenly bleeders.

everyone who insists on putting their feet on back of seats at cinemas.

you dont do it at home you slovenly bleeders.

I sit with my feet up at home, yer bleeder.

People who blame womens bad moods on PMT, its got nothing to do with it, just when its the time of the month you get hotter, feeling more irratable and therefore are not as patient to tolerate irritating males!!!! Also we are allowed to have a bad mood just as much as any one else anytime of the bloody month!!!:rant: :rant:

FFS! :rant:

Deaf people talk over you because they obviously haven't heard you speak first, they obviously haven't got the volume set up right on their hearing aid!

Mods, I'm sorry for the FFS but the post I quoted is offensive to deaf people IMO, of which I am one.

It was a joke. Chill.

People who blame womens bad moods on PMT, its got nothing to do with it, just when its the time of the month you get hotter, feeling more irratable and therefore are not as patient to tolerate irritating males!!!! Also we are allowed to have a bad mood just as much as any one else anytime of the bloody month!!!:rant: :rant:

You got the painters in love?!

:D

...sorry, sorry.....

I am just back from Meadowhall and cannot believe the number of pram pushers who just stop right in front of you, even they dont seem to know why they have done it.

We should have pram pusher and old gimmer only shopping days once a week to take some of the strain from our shopping trips.

I have to agree with this, its like being in a bowling alley sometimes, their four wheels being used to knock over anything with two legs.:hihi:

lol, no actually in quite a good mood at work :huh: but it does say things that irrritate so thought i'd join in :D

women who know when its that time of the month but carry on regardless expecting even more perfection than usual.

we dont know when it is - how can we be more sympathetic etc.

you know when it is - so cant you get prepared.