Nasty Staffy, again in Hillsborough.

wind you up and watch you go! its like bb on the sheffield forum! lol!

that means you know they're right doesn't it? my dog got attacked by two labs too i'm afraid. although staffies are usually boisterous, they do tend to be like babies in temperament

wind you up and watch you go! its like bb on the sheffield forum! lol!

Well if you know it will wind people up then why the hell do you do it?

unless of course realisation has just kicked in and " wind up" is a good escape route!

yeah that must be it. Soft nature, where do you get this info from. Staffies are known as fighting dogs. Good with humans and children. Not so good with other dogs. FACT! read on the internet an books, mind you thats assuming you can read! You cant deny the above statement it is true.

ooooh somebodies tetchy. i will go on with my enjoyment of staffies, i've known several and they have all been dears i've never owned one because i don't agree with pure breeds i find it a little sick. and has a d at the end. see i can read although it would seem you can't write. wound up much?

that means you know they're right doesn't it? my dog got attacked by two labs too i'm afraid. although staffies are usually boisterous, they do tend to be like babies in temperament

You got the baby thing right hon, mine really thinks he is 6 months old and hes 11. :hihi:

yeah that must be it. Soft nature, where do you get this info from. Staffies are known as fighting dogs. Good with humans and children. Not so good with other dogs. FACT! read on the internet an books, mind you thats assuming you can read! You cant deny the above statement it is true.

And labradors were traditionally bred for hunting, yours go hunting alot do they?

No I didn't think so! So your point of what they are known for or traditionally used for is a load of ****!

Danielle69 - I took your advice and read some reviews on the internet about dogs, I found one I think you might be interested in.

If I were considering a Labrador...

My major concerns would be:

Unstable temperaments. Labrador Retrievers used to be one of the safest breeds you could buy, but sadly, this is no longer the case. Obedience instructors and behavioral consultants are seeing more and more Labrador Retrievers who are neurotic, hyperactive, or dominant/aggressive. It's the unfortunate result of popularity that the typically glorious Labrador Retriever temperament can no longer be taken for granted.

http://www.yourpurebredpuppy.com/reviews/labradorretrievers.html

Remove council estates and 89% of all social misfits are their horrendous beasts will disappear.
Nice to know that all us council tenants who pay "FULL RENT AND TAX" come under your social misfits..:rant:A dog is what you make it.... i have 4 dogs... a big daft Labrador 3 cross breads.... take your head from out of your arse... The personality of a dog depends YOU! And although i now live on a council estate... i come from Hillsborough mate!

Nice to know that all us council tenants who pay "FULL RENT AND TAX" come under your social misfits..:rant:A dog is what you make it.... i have 4 dogs... a big daft Labrador 3 cross breads.... take your head from out of your arse... The personality of a dog depends YOU! And although i now live on a council estate... i come from Hillsborough mate!

Makes us feel great to be council tenants doesn't it:( like you say madowl we pay full rent and tax and we are still classed as misfits.:rolleyes: Ahh well.

Makes us feel great to be council tenants doesn't it:( like you say madowl we pay full rent and tax and we are still classed as misfits.:rolleyes: Ahh well.

But if it makes you feel better you are only classed as misfits by ignorant, narrow minded fool's!

Personally I would rather live on a council estate then anywhere near people like Danielle69!!