What school did you go to and when?

I went to Westfield Comprehensive, Mosborough, left in 1959, wonder if the school is still there.

they have built a new westfield school my kids and granchildren went and still go to the new one

Hi

I was at Herries School 83' to 87'! Fantastic times ("When i was there and not wagging" it...LOL!!) I can remember most of the teachers there, we had such a laugh with them. Maths teacher...Mr. Dunford - always stunk of fags and coffee and looked like he'd been up all night getting p***ed! Mr. Challis or Challibongo to us, someone once dared me to stap him in the bum with a sharpened pencil...DOHHHH!! yep, i did it, got suspended for a week!Mr. Evans was the head , he was lovely to me, wanted me to do well and told me i could if i put my mind to it! Mr. Nolan was the art teacher, he was ok - his wife taught me in previous yrs when i attended Longley School. Mr. Boam - FANTASTIC history teacher, used to have a right good laugh with him, he should win awards for putting up with us, his way of dealing with us was, can't beat em, join em! The good old days! Oh my god, i feel so old now...LOL!!

hi up what did you say to me this morning iv forgot

Southey Green Secondary School 1954 - 1960

Anyone remember any of these faces?

http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg65/kibi71/southeygreen1954-60.jpg?t=1219102255

I think I can see Bernard Shaw and Terry Christian, not too sure about any of the others.

God when was that photo taken?

And is that David Salt on the bottom row 3rd from the right?

point out terry christian,i know his son,also called terry,then he can torment his dad with it.

Second row next to last.

Second row next to last.

2nd row from the front or back?

I went to shirebrook nursery, first and middle school then to City school, i left in 1989. :thumbsup:

Hi......

Sharrow Lane Junior School

onto

Abbeydale Grange Secondry until 1985/6.....

Daza..... :)