What school did you go to and when?

Maybe some of us know eachother or wenmt to the same school so:

I went to Colley School - now Parson Cross College - and left in 1986.

Paul

Abbeydale Grange at Millhouses, left in 1977. Howard Wilkinson (Former Owls Manager) was a PE teacher there at the time and Seb Coe the Athlete / Tory was probably it's most famous former pupil, Brian Anderson, former British champion Boxer was in my year.

Wales High School, Kiveton.

It's a Sheffield post code. :wink:

I left in 1995.

I went to Frodsham High school in my Home town of Frodsham near Chester. The only claim to fame is that Gary Barlow from Take That went there and his mum works there as a lab assistant, she's called "Mrs Barlow" or Marge, by her friends, I think.

Its now called Frodsham College because it managed to become a special school, meaning they focus on technology, or there supposed to. I now suspect that they actually just use the extra £500,000 a year paying microsoft for the windows, and then having someone maintain it.... Oh and they got the whole school wired up ready for ethernet connections.... Im babbling now..

i still goto the Sheffield College (Peaks centre)

Went to Hurlfield (is it Myrtle Springs now???) Left in 1986.

I went to Herries School and left in 1985 I THINK it was! :lol:

I went to Bosworth College in Leicestershire. I'm originally from Market Bosworth but came to Sheffield Hallam to do Computer & Network Engineering.

I went to prince edward at the manor top, Mr. Sefton was the headteacher a little tough guy he bullied all the boys ( especially the big ones ) I left in 1941 ( oh dear what a long time ago. ) Try not to think about it! :oops: :oops:

Guest Guest

I attended Prince Edward at the manor top,we had a little tough guy for a head teacher called Mr. Sefton, who threatened to smack us under the chin if anyone stepped out of line. We had a saying for him ( out of his hearing of course ) old mr. sefton is a good man, he goes to church on sunday, and prays to god to give him strength to cane the boys on monday.We were all afraid of him. don't know what he would have done today now that caning and punishment of children has been abolished. I left that school in 1941. :oops: :shock:

I went to Wybourn sec mod from 1948 to 1958 any one remember Miss Scott, Miss Hall, Mrs Garraway, Mr Taylor, Mr Quastel, Mr Lancaster, Mr Ledra

Mr Middlemas. Those were the days