Those pretty short skirts,girls are wearing

Some short skirts might be "Skorts", shorts under attached skirt.

Trust YOU to say something like that... What's up, do Ecclesall women keep themselves completely covered up at all times?! :P:D

What's Ecclesall got to do with anything? You're obsessed.

Tarts will be tarts, that's my motto. :hihi:

Some short skirts might be "Skorts", shorts under attached skirt.

No, they dont have shorts underneath,poppins.Blimey, if they think they are"Tarts" for wearing short skirts, what would they have thought of us at the City Hall dance,all those years ago.? Dresses so low cut,you could use it as an ash tray,dresses so tight ,you hardly walk,Tarts? No just girls behaving badly!! :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: Oh,happy days.! :hihi:

I think short skirts look nice on girls, but only in flat heeled shoes, mini's and heels don't go together, not now-adays anyhow.

Short skirts and heels don't go together? :confused:

Okay go and tell that to all the girls out in towns all over the country on Friday and Saturday nights!

I always wear short skirts or dresses with heels and it looks great actually! :)

I wondered how long it would be till you came back :hihi:

I wondered how long it would be till you came back :hihi:

I never left.

Trust me on this.:D

I never left.

Trust me on this.:D

So you have just been hanging round this thread waiting to pounce hey? I bet you have also been lurking on 'Which is Breast' haven't you? :rolleyes::thumbsup::)

So you have just been hanging round this thread waiting to pounce hey? I bet you have also been lurking on 'Which is Breast' haven't you? :rolleyes::thumbsup::)

Lurking?

CONTRIBUTING!

Its the closest I get to having a girlfriend these days!

Short skirts and heels don't go together? :confused:

Okay go and tell that to all the girls out in towns all over the country on Friday and Saturday nights!

I always wear short skirts or dresses with heels and it looks great actually! :)

I agree, I always wear my short skitrs with heels, well I am only 5ft 3 1/3" (yes the 1/3" makes all the diffrence:suspect: ) so if I wore flats my legs look short and stumpy which is so not a good look!! Heels and short skirts are the way forward :thumbsup:

I agree, I always wear my short skitrs with heels, well I am only 5ft 3 1/3" (yes the 1/3" makes all the diffrence:suspect: ) so if I wore flats my legs look short and stumpy which is so not a good look!! Heels and short skirts are the way forward :thumbsup:

Thank god! I suddenly thought maybe eveyone shared that opinion!

I'm 5 ft 6 and a half (and that half is important to me too!) :)

Heels elongate the legs making them look much sexier I think. Flats are better for day wear though.

Thank god! I suddenly thought maybe eveyone shared that opinion!

I'm 5 ft 6 and a half (and that half is important to me too!) :)

Heels elongate the legs making them look much sexier I think. Flats are better for day wear though.

Nope, I love my heels, I rarley wear flats except wen it is really hot an I am just in the garden or somat or poppin to the shops, I can't even drive in flats, have to wear my heels which most ppl think is strange:huh: !!

Wen I wear my heels I look like I have nice long tonned legs, I take them off and they go back to been short an stumpy :mad: