Naked calendar volunteers needed

Rather than answer each individual question i'll do it here.

We sold 300 calendars featuring some of the most mishaped ugly blokes,hearts of gold though,you could ever wish to meet.I can send you proof if you wish.I'm sure stretch marks,blemish's and the like are nothing to worry about.The calendar has to feature real people not airbrushed models,although air brushing for modesty may be essential.Nothing will be printed until everybody is happy.

You can keep your socks on Wilf if it helps and like you say it's something to tell the grand kids.

If you can pm if you are a definate it would help.I'll give it a week to help people decide then make it happen.It would help if you could spread the word and see how many you can sell because at the end of the day it's all about raising money.

An idea of what you want to be doing in the pic will help.Reading,gardening,playing sport or the like but ideally it wants to be something that people associate with you.

John.

The calendar has to feature real people not airbrushed models,although air brushing for modesty may be essential.Nothing will be printed until everybody is happy.

We could do it like the Dove adverts do and show all our imperfections as a good thing! Because they are what make us who we are!