Not Good Enough I Think !

2 hours ago, cuttsie said:

You are right

Yes I know that cuttsie, but there's bugger all going on on the football forum and the least you could do is have a pop back about something 😂

5 minutes ago, m williamson said:

Yes I know that cuttsie, but there's bugger all going on on the football forum and the least you could do is have a pop back about something 😂

Bring back Kevin

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, cuttsie said:

Sheffield Wednesday formed 1867 while living at Bramall Lane and dipping Stooooonses in the Adelphie pub .That's World wide right history .  All the other pro clubs in South Yorkshire are Johny come lately's.    

Just a pity that the Adelphi wasn’t incorporated into the Crucible building, a great shame as we don’t have that many City Centre pubs with a comparable history. 👎

• Like 1

6 hours ago, cuttsie said:

Look .you wanted to get the post going .So I decided to.help you . And now you decide I am crap. So shove it .

A big thanks for your help, but I didn't think your post was crap, just a repeat of what you have told us all many times before.

Telling me to shove it isn't your style, think about it and may be apologise !

11 minutes ago, Runningman said:

A big thanks for your help, but I didn't think your post was crap, just a repeat of what you have told us all many times before.

Sorry

8 minutes ago, Runningman said:

🤝  You two guys are too good for this crap, please shake on it.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, cuttsie said:

Sorry

Thanks cuttsie, like crookesey has just said, us too are too good lads. I shake your hand !

• Like 1

On 23/03/2024 at 14:15, cuttsie said:

Bring back Kevin

It's the only way👍

Just now, cressida said:

It's the only way👍

As it says in the title 'Think'

What you have got is guys bitching between themselves,  anyone trying to lighten the atmosphere gets a toxic response,  turn into doom mongers and you get - doom.

3 minutes ago, cressida said:

As it says in the title 'Think'

What you have got is guys bitching between themselves,  anyone trying to lighten the atmosphere gets a toxic response,  turn into doom mongers and you get - doom.

There are a couple on these pages that make Kevin look a non starter . But they are more devious . And get away with it .

11 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

There are a couple on these pages that make Kevin look a non starter . But they are more devious . And get away with it .

Probably,  when Kelvin went it didn't get better it got a drag.   

Anyway,  I have him to myself now (almost)  ;)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cuttsie said:

Get away with what?.