Not Good Enough I Think !

Come on lads, must be something to post about !

I heard a caller tell the Football Heaven guy he loves him this week,he said back to him I love you too 😁

I wish them both much happiness. 🥰

• Like 1

No comment as yet from Chris Wilder re his visit to Riyadh for a chat with the Prince ??

Yeah it’s pretty grim at the moment.

Sheffield Wednesday formed 1867 while living at Bramall Lane and dipping Stooooonses in the Adelphie pub .That's World wide right history .  All the other pro clubs in South Yorkshire are Johny come lately's.    

Just now, cuttsie said:

Sheffield Wednesday formed 1867 while living at Bramall Lane and dipping Stooooonses in the Adelphie pub .That's World wide right history .  All the other pro clubs in South Yorkshire are Johny come lately's.    

Lick that

Too true cuttsie, but you have said it before it's now getting boring !

I don't think many Unitedites will be losing any sleep or getting depressed about what you have just said.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Runningman said:

Too true cuttsie, but you have said it before it's now getting boring !

I don't think many Unitedites will be losing any sleep or getting depressed about what you have just said.

Look .you wanted to get the post going .So I decided to.help you . And now you decide I am crap. So shove it .

2 hours ago, Runningman said:

No comment as yet from Chris Wilder re his visit to Riyadh for a chat with the Prince ??

The Saudi regime imposes the death penalty for seemingly anything that annoys their Royal Family, CW should be minded to steer clear of big blokes with swords and axes. :gag:

1 hour ago, cuttsie said:

while living at Bramall Lane.

How many times cuttsie?  How many times?   Scroll down to Timeline showing key dates.

https://www.sheffield.gov.uk/sites/default/files/docs/libraries-and-archives/archives-and-local-studies/research/SWFC Study Guide v1-6.pdf

First match ever played by your lot was against The Mechanics Club at Norfolk Park.  The Wednesday had a few grounds before building Olive Grove, which they built in 1887.

Sheffield's only faithful professional football club that never left the city and always proudly bore the City name was formed in 1889.

The Lane was never the home of the deluded and unfaithful.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, m williamson said:

while living at Bramall Lane.

How many times cuttsie?  How many times?   Scroll down to Timeline showing key dates.

https://www.sheffield.gov.uk/sites/default/files/docs/libraries-and-archives/archives-and-local-studies/research/SWFC Study Guide v1-6.pdf

First match ever played by your lot was against The Mechanics Club at Norfolk Park.  The Wednesday had a few grounds before building Olive Grove, which they built in 1887.

Sheffield's only faithful professional football club that never left the city and always proudly bore the City name was formed in 1889.

The Lane was never the home of the deluded and unfaithful.

You are right