Best Manager& Assistants In Yorkshire At S6

i honestly believe we have the best set up and please mr chansiri even if we go down keep them long term as they are the best, who disagrees with that statement?

12 minutes ago, bassett one said:

i honestly believe we have the best set up and please mr chansiri even if we go down keep them long term as they are the best, who disagrees with that statement?

If Chansiri doesn’t back them for next season they’ll walk. Simple as.

To be the best you have to compete at the very top level. That applies to every industry. 

Wednesday aren't even near the top of the second tier. 

Leeds under Farke have a greater claim to be the best in Yorkshire. They are way better than Wednesday. 

Edited by abbeyedges

4 hours ago, bassett one said:

Unless your beloved Chansiri puts some infrastructure in to the club …like a director of football & a CEO ,then I don’t think Danny Rohl will hang around long term……

lets hope we stay up and he stays then you will see hes the best 

If Danny Rohl manages to save the worst SWFC team ever from the drop then both he and  the owner deserve praise, but another season like this one is on the cards if money isn’t spent sensibly.

32 minutes ago, crookesey said:

If Danny Rohl manages to save the worst SWFC team ever from the drop then both he and  the owner deserve praise, but another season like this one is on the cards if money isn’t spent sensibly.

I think some of the Wednesday sides of the 70’s could lay claim to being the worst team ever …

6 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

I think some of the Wednesday sides of the 70’s could lay claim to being the worst team ever …

Yes but we’re just a relegation away from matching them..

1 hour ago, crookesey said:

Yes but we’re just a relegation away from matching them..

I think the current side have shown signs,under DR,of having the makings of a decent team …something that couldn’t be levelled at the Wednesday teams of Steve Burtenshaw …

Edited by Sheridan1-0

In terms of win rates, heres your mans competition for currently being the "best"

Farkes tenure at Leeds:

P        W    D    L    Win %

39 25 8 6 64.10

Rohls tenure @ SWFC:

26 10 3 13 38.46
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, PapaLazarou said:

In terms of win rates, heres your mans competition for currently being the "best"

Farkes tenure at Leeds:

39 25 8 6 64.10

Rohls tenure @ SWFC:

26 10 3 13

Seeing as Leeds were in the Prem last season and Wednesday were in League 1, what’s it supposed to prove? 

• Like 1

On 27/02/2024 at 17:40, abbeyedges said:

To be the best you have to compete at the very top level. That applies to every industry. 

Wednesday aren't even near the top of the second tier. 

Leeds under Farke have a greater claim to be the best in Yorkshire. They are way better than Wednesday. 

Leeds ARE the best in Yorkshire, who’s said different?