Scarlet Blake -Why Are The Media Calling This Murderer A She?

7 hours ago, Hecate said:

Yes, it does.  Very much so.

Have a read of this: 

Not sure if Twitter still allows those without an account to click through to view articles embedded as images, so I'll post some particularly relevant points below (apologies for the huge text):

1.JPG

2.JPG

I understand your anger.  The UK press is a disgrace and needs reigning in if it thinks that is truthful and fair reporting.

They are obviously not fit to be left to police themselves.  Unfortunately,  neither are modern day politicians and this is how we will lose Press Freedom.

I rarely read newspapers nowadays but didn't think they had stooped this low.  The editor of The Guardian must be a very strange individual to think that this is acceptable news reporting.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, crookesey said:

Does it matter what gender this very mentally ill person is?

Actually there is no evidence this person is mentally ill:

‘During the sentencing, the judge told Blake she had an “obsession with harm and death”.

“You attributed your morbid interests to a split or dissociative personality using the language of psychiatry or psychoanalysis,” the judge said. “You talked about the difficulties you had had since transitioning in childhood, to live as a woman, and about your troubled relationship with your parents.

“All of this was part of an elaborate attempt to rationalise what you had done and shift responsibility to others. There is no evidence that you suffer from any relevant mental illness or other mental disorder. What you did is not the fault of a society that didn’t accept you. It is not the fault of your parents.”’

I’m not normally an advocate for ‘an eye for an eye’ but in this case I can’t help feeling I’d want this person to come face to face with a hungry lion or tiger after the obscene animal cruelty.

8 hours ago, Baron99 said:

Careful, you're possibly using the wrong pronoun.  'She' may sue?

But its how he/she is treated that counts. If he is threatening to others, he/she will not be allowed to mix.

1 hour ago, pfifes said:

Actually there is no evidence this person is mentally ill:

‘During the sentencing, the judge told Blake she had an “obsession with harm and death”.

“You attributed your morbid interests to a split or dissociative personality using the language of psychiatry or psychoanalysis,” the judge said. “You talked about the difficulties you had had since transitioning in childhood, to live as a woman, and about your troubled relationship with your parents.

“All of this was part of an elaborate attempt to rationalise what you had done and shift responsibility to others. There is no evidence that you suffer from any relevant mental illness or other mental disorder. What you did is not the fault of a society that didn’t accept you. It is not the fault of your parents.”’

I’m not normally an advocate for ‘an eye for an eye’ but in this case I can’t help feeling I’d want this person to come face to face with a hungry lion or tiger after the obscene animal cruelty.

Dont you think changing gender is an issue/illness?

6 hours ago, Organgrinder said:

I understand your anger.  The UK press is a disgrace and needs reigning in if it thinks that is truthful and fair reporting.

They are obviously not fit to be left to police themselves.  Unfortunately,  neither are modern day politicians and this is how we will lose Press Freedom.

I rarely read newspapers nowadays but didn't think they had stooped this low.  The editor of The Guardian must be a very strange individual to think that this is acceptable news reporting.

I've been saying this for months.

So glad people are finally realising this.

👍

29 minutes ago, El Cid said:

But its how he/she is treated that counts. If he is threatening to others, he/she will not be allowed to mix.

'She' may get her wish to be treated as a woman when Big Dave on D Wing see's 'her'? 

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, El Cid said:

Dont you think changing gender is an issue/illness?

I was quoting the judge who presumably was provided with expert opinion on this person’s mental health.  
My understanding is that gender changing may or may not be related to mental illness.

1 hour ago, Al Bundy said:

I've been saying this for months.

So glad people are finally realising this.

👍

It's you who reads The Guardian every day,  whereas I hardly ever do.  More fool you.   It says little for your thought processes.

9 hours ago, Organgrinder said:

Well said.

1 hour ago, Organgrinder said:

It's you who reads The Guardian every day,  whereas I hardly ever do.  More fool you.   It says little for your thought processes.

Ok chuckles.

Try and stay calm for a while, don't let it bother you so much

👍

1 hour ago, Al Bundy said:

Ok chuckles.

Try and stay calm for a while, don't let it bother you so much

👍

If you want to read the newspaper which you criticise so much,  then feel free and it won't bother me in the slightest.

Lets try and stick to the subject and the repercussions rather than your funny ways.

4 hours ago, Baron99 said:

'She' may get her wish to be treated as a woman when Big Dave on D Wing see's 'her'? 

I was thinking, that if there is any bother he/she will be locked in their cell.