Mary Poppins Film Classification Now Raised To Pg

1 hour ago, hackey lad said:

How have we got from Mary Poppins to nuddy mags  ?

Nowt wrong with a bit of adult literature 😉

2 minutes ago, gaz678 said:

Not sure its literature .

11 minutes ago, gaz678 said:

Adult?  Give me a break!

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, hackey lad said:

Worlds gone mad .

I tuned in to the Talking Pictures tv channel tonight at 18:30 to watch an old episode of 'Out of Town' hosted by the late Jack Hargreaves.   The programme was from the 1970's when I was a youngster & I seem to remember the programme was usually broadcast mid Sunday afternoons.  Then I found them quite boring.  If only they'd come with tonight's warning that the programme features 'distressing scenes' I might have paid more attention. 

And tonight's 'distressing scene', while Hargreaves is out in the countryside fishing, he bumps into a mate of his who's a mole catcher & yes you guessed it, we see him take a mole trap out of a hole complete with dead mole. 

Can't wait for a re-run of 'Kill It, Cook It, Eat It'. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Baron99 said:

I tuned in to the Talking Pictures tv channel tonight at 18:30 to watch an old episode of 'Out of Town' hosted by the late Jack Hargreaves.   The programme was from the 1970's when I was a youngster & I seem to remember the programme was usually broadcast mid Sunday afternoons.  Then I found them quite boring.  If only they'd come with tonight's warning that the programme features 'distressing scenes' I might have paid more attention. 

And tonight's 'distressing scene', while Hargreaves is out in the countryside fishing, he bumps into a mate of his who's a mole catcher & yes you guessed it, we see him take a mole trap out of a hole complete with dead mole. 

Used to love owt with Jack Hargreaves in it :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, Baron99 said:

Good job it were dead or it could have attacked him causing serious damage🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

So now we've gone from Mary Poppins to nuddy mags to moles .  Love this place 😀

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, hackey lad said:

Used to love owt with Jack Hargreaves in it :thumbsup:

HOW 🤔 

Does it really matter what certificate the BBFC give a film of this vintage? I doubt the film would be shown in a cinema these days (where BBFC classification would be needed), but it could be seen on TV.