Many Grid Locked Roads Around Meadowhall.

It took me over an hour to get from Meadowhall to Firth Park this evening. I started the journey at just after five and it was gone six when I reached home.

40 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Then hand in your driver's license or go to specsavers. 

Than how would I do 51mph past your house so you could complain that people do 200+ 😂

6 minutes ago, Resident said:

Than how would I do 51mph past your house so you could complain that people do 200+ 😂

Oh dear. You've been shown up so now you're trying to deflect to save your embarrassment. Maybe you should retake your multiple driving licence classes and your Advanced and Blue Light test when/if you get your observational skills up to scratch?

Oh and it might be best to tell your mate not to lend you the keys to his 450bhp Focus at the minute too 👍

Safety first and all that. 

29 minutes ago, Hopman said:

It took me over an hour to get from Meadowhall to Firth Park this evening. I started the journey at just after five and it was gone six when I reached home.

I was annoyed with it. Needed to pop back to work as I'd forgotten to pick up 'er indoors's valentine present when I left yesterday. Took me 20mins to get from Rotherham to Sheffield and then about 85mins to get back home. 

Anyone with a burger van would do well setting up half way along the viaduct when it gets busy. 
Could sell hot chocolate, chamomile tea and stress relief toys

50 minutes ago, Resident said:

I was annoyed with it. Needed to pop back to work as I'd forgotten to pick up 'er indoors's valentine present when I left yesterday. Took me 20mins to get from Rotherham to Sheffield and then about 85mins to get back home. 

Shame on you, "Er-indoors" on Valentines day.

What's up with "My darling wife"

• Like 1