London Chemical Attack

Just now, RollingJ said:

Or calling out those who are obviously playing the system.

Which should be aimed at the home office not the church or Christians as a group 

10 minutes ago, Delayed said:

Which should be aimed at the home office not the church or Christians as a group 

I was not 'aiming' it anywhere, but now you mention it - was the church not a little naive?

2 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

I was not 'aiming' it anywhere, but now you mention it - was the church not a little naive?

Not at all. 

It anyone went to the church with an interest in Christianity they will obviously help and teach. 

The church aren't the home office, so it would be even more scandalous if they asked people's immigration status before helping them 

1 minute ago, Delayed said:

Not at all. 

It anyone went to the church with an interest in Christianity they will obviously help and teach. 

The church aren't the home office, so it would be even more scandalous if they asked people's immigration status before helping them 

OK, if you say so, but I still wonder. Given the situation, which I am aware you won't acknowledge, I still think they are being taken for a ride by a minority of certain individuals there are some who, for whatever reason think 'Allah is great', and use a twisted interpretation of the Koran to justify their inhumane behaviour.

2 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

OK, if you say so, but I still wonder. Given the situation, which I am aware you won't acknowledge, I still think they are being taken for a ride by a minority of certain individuals there are some who, for whatever reason think 'Allah is great', and use a twisted interpretation of the Koran to justify their inhumane behaviour.

I do acknowledge it. But as you rightly say, a minority of individuals. And now that the church is exposed for having a say in the overall matter, I would bet that the home office issue new guidelines or instruct their staff to hold any church backings with less weight. 

And I appreciate that anyone of the Christian convert asylum seekers might be laughing at us but bear in mind if their Muslim brothers found that they confirmed their belief that Jesus is God, it would not be well received. 

17 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

No not at all the church was downright stupid and got played like a fiddle by an uneducated illegal immigrant who’s only skill was being coached into playing the system. The home office rejected his claim but the sky fairy worshipers convinced them he was a good little sex offender and loved the Jesus guy now then on his death his own people went naaah Jesus sod that he was lying let’s give him a mussy burial.

2 minutes ago, Delayed said:

I do acknowledge it. But as you rightly say, a minority of individuals. And now that the church is exposed for having a say in the overall matter, I would bet that the home office issue new guidelines or instruct their staff to hold any church backings with less weight. 

And I appreciate that anyone of the Christian convert asylum seekers might be laughing at us but bear in mind if their Muslim brothers found that they confirmed their belief that Jesus is God, it would not be well received. 

Depends how close to the 21st Century their 'brothers' were. That religion appears rooted in the Dark Ages, although I am aware that this does not apply to them all.

5 minutes ago, Delayed said:

It probably would because it’s false .

1 minute ago, hackey lad said:

It probably would because it’s false .

But even acknowledging that and claiming to be a convert is punishable by death in the eyes of some Muslims whether true or not

24 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

I'm not so bothered about the church being naive, it's what they do after all, but what on earth were the Home Office doing overriding their previous judgements about the guy because someone from a group of people known to be naively trusting says he should be allowed to stay!

Just now, Delayed said:

But even acknowledging that and claiming to be a convert is punishable by death in the eyes of some Muslims whether true or not

As I said - their warped interpretation of the Koran should be called into question, but for some reason it appears it is not.

Just now, RollingJ said:

As I said - their warped interpretation of the Koran should be called into question, but for some reason it appears it is not.

I don't know enough about it to pass reasonable judgement tbh