London Chemical Attack

So the God botherers went against Home Office recommendations and got his deportation cancelled because he was likely to convert others even though they put measures in place to protect people around him from sex attacks like the 2 known he had done before ? I wonder what the women and 2 children he threw acid like substances in their faces think of the holier than thou do gooders ? The ABoC has a lot to answer for too putting his two cents worth in about immigration as I’m sure this had an effect on the decision.  Not one of them thought for 1 minute he’s just converting to save his ass getting sent back home oh no he’s seen the light hallelujah.As a wise man once said your thoughts ?

• Like 2

Funnily enough Jeremy Vine is discussing this soon on his radio show apparently Mr I’m a Christian now had a full Muslim funeral says it all really.

• Like 2

It would have been his friends and relatives who would have arranged the funeral, not him.

Did they ever find him, officially?

5 minutes ago, *Wallace* said:

Funnily enough Jeremy Vine is discussing this soon on his radio show apparently Mr I’m a Christian now had a full Muslim funeral says it all really.

Apparently even when he did turn up at church he was guarded to make sure he did not sexually assault any females.   Unbelievable do gooders  helped to stop him being sent back to his own country.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Did they ever find him, officially?

Yes, they fished him out of the river, unless you think that was a conspiracy and they just said that to make it all go away. 

16 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Yes, they fished him out of the river, unless you think that was a conspiracy and they just said that to make it all go away. 

No, not in the slightest. I didn't realise they had actually found his body.

Seen pictures online of him being buried  it it didn't say who pays for the plot I happen to know they aren't cheap.

4 minutes ago, *Wallace* said:

Seen pictures online of him being buried  it it didn't say who pays for the plot I happen to know they aren't cheap.

The family arranged it, iirc.

3 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

The family arranged it, iirc.

He fell off a lorry a few years ago I'm surprised the family had a few grand spare.for the Christian.

10 minutes ago, *Wallace* said:

He fell off a lorry a few years ago I'm surprised the family had a few grand spare.for the Christian.

Family and friends arranged his funeral.

I would love to know who the " friends" were.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/abdul-ezedi-clapham-attack-muslim-burial-christianity-conversion-asylum-row-b1147916.html

It's quite the read.  The naïve walking amongst us is rather astonishing and I've no doubt it's only scratching the surface of the absolute shenanigans that goes on by certain professions to secure such parasites as the lovely Abdul are granted asylum.

14 minutes ago, *Wallace* said:

Perhaps his local church had a collection.