Girls As Young As Six Affected By Illegal Virginity Testing & Hymenoplasty.

16 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

Girls as young as six affected by illegal virginity testing & hymenoplasty, warn South Yorkshire Police

The warning comes as a South Yorkshire GP reports being visited by a teenage victim of illegal 'virginity testing'.

Girls as young as six are at risk of 'virginity testing,' South Yorkshire Police has warned as a GP in the county reported being visited by a teenage victim of the illegal practice.

A South Yorkshire Police spokesperson said the force received a report from a local GP, who had been visited by a teenage victim of 'virginity testing,' a practice which was made illegal in 2022.

"The GP was asked for a virginity test so it could be ‘proved’ to the victim’s boyfriend that she was still a virgin," the force said.

I'm lost for words. This shouldn't be happening anywhere and definitely not in a so called civilized society. 

Your thoughts?

https://www.thestar.co.uk/news/crime/girls-as-young-as-six-at-risk-of-illegal-virginity-testing-4470935?fbclid=IwAR36VIE5uan37XjwumFT8Wz9XGut16Lv2wis7H_I9cHJqbiyfm1uL6RbEv8

Absolutely disgusting needs looking into I reckon this is inherited from some foreign country?

1 hour ago, Delbow said:

That is grim - the police having your menstrual data. Land of the free, eh?

America.  Land of the free???  Where on earth did you get THAT idea from???

21 minutes ago, alchemist said:

Well yeah, it turns out the religious nutters wanted freedom from persecution so that they'd be free to persecute others.

2 hours ago, alchemist said:

'Home of the Brave (Land of the Free)' – Jody Miller [1965]

Now, almost 60 years later ...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, gaz 786 said:

Absolutely disgusting needs looking into I reckon this is inherited from some foreign country?

FGM is mostly practiced in northern Africa. I'm not sure about virginity testing. It's hard to believe that it was only made illegal in the UK in 2022.

21 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

Girls as young as six affected by illegal virginity testing & hymenoplasty, warn South Yorkshire Police

The warning comes as a South Yorkshire GP reports being visited by a teenage victim of illegal 'virginity testing'.

Girls as young as six are at risk of 'virginity testing,' South Yorkshire Police has warned as a GP in the county reported being visited by a teenage victim of the illegal practice.

A South Yorkshire Police spokesperson said the force received a report from a local GP, who had been visited by a teenage victim of 'virginity testing,' a practice which was made illegal in 2022.

"The GP was asked for a virginity test so it could be ‘proved’ to the victim’s boyfriend that she was still a virgin," the force said.

I'm lost for words. This shouldn't be happening anywhere and definitely not in a so called civilized society. 

Your thoughts?

https://www.thestar.co.uk/news/crime/girls-as-young-as-six-at-risk-of-illegal-virginity-testing-4470935?fbclid=IwAR36VIE5uan37XjwumFT8Wz9XGut16Lv2wis7H_I9cHJqbiyfm1uL6RbEv8

What's the problem?

It's their culture 

We have to change to accommodate them you racist 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

What's the problem?

It's their culture 

We have to change to accommodate them you racist 

Yes boss.

Sorry boss.

I'll try harder boss. 🤣

2 hours ago, The_DADDY said: