Communism.

1 hour ago, Jack Grey said:

With my mindset?

You don't know me or anything about me 

Everyone on this forum knows your mindset including your racism, misogynism, selfishness where your personal pleasures are more important than every man, woman, child and creature on this planet.

That's quite a lot of selfishness for one person.  You don't seem to have any caring feelings for any living person except  Jews at a concert but that's just because you can't stand Muslims / Arabs.

You're so unfeeling that if someone else does profess to care,  as in the case of the poor children of Palestine,  that makes them weird in your eyes.

How can your mindset be a secret ?

16 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

What privileges would they be then.

Those which have been provided by the taxes levied on ordinary men and women throughout the land ?

Isn't it strange how the righty's think that the government's money comes from Ministers personal bank accounts.

We all pay for each other.

I think his point was people who criticise our countries history and culture while enjoying all the benefits, freedoms and luxuries that it brings 

The sort of hypocrisy you get from lefties who complain about the greed of corporations on Facebook from their iPhones while sat in Starbucks

That kind of thing 

9 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Everyone on this forum knows your mindset including your racism, misogynism, selfishness where your personal pleasures are more important than every man, woman, child and creature on this planet.

That's quite a lot of selfishness for one person.  You don't seem to have any caring feelings for any living person except  Jews at a concert but that's just because you can't stand Muslims / Arabs.

You're so unfeeling that if someone else does profess to care,  as in the case of the poor children of Palestine,  that makes them weird in your eyes.

How can your mindset be a secret ?

racism, misogynism, selfishness 🤔

Give some examples please? 

Edited by Jack Grey

3 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

I think his point was people who criticise our countries history and culture while enjoying all the benefits, freedoms and luxuries that it brings 

The sort of hypocrisy you get from lefties who complain about the greed of corporations on Facebook from their iPhones while sat in Starbucks

That kind of thing 

Bingo.

However I didn't for one minute expect him to understand.

14 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

That kind of thing 

racism, misogynism, selfishness 🤔

Give some examples please? 

There's only one point to make and that is that we are entitled to express our views.

Can't manage without throwing lefty's into it.

Examples all over this forum and everyone knows it.

In actual fact you exhibit all the signs of narcissism.

Edited by Organgrinder

21 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

So no examples? 

I'm racist while standing up for the rights of Jews 

I'm misogynistic while criticising trans in women's sports 

And selfish while while standing up for the rights of others

I also give a lot of money to charity....I even donated £50 live on this forum in Mister Gees name

You sir.....are just plain bitter and quite nasty towards people 

But that's ok....we are all used to it 

Edited by Jack Grey
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

There's only one point to make and that is that we are entitled to express our views.

With respect you exhibit all the signs of a miserable, cantankerous and jealous old man who virtue signals for likes because of incredible insecurities.

But, hey ho.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

What privileges would they be then.

Those which have been provided by the taxes levied on ordinary men and women throughout the land ?

Isn't it strange how the righty's think that the government's money comes from Ministers personal bank accounts.

We all pay for each other.

Strange that you brought “righty’s “ into it . :thumbsup:

8 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

With respect you exhibit all the signs of a miserable, cantankerous and jealous old man who virtue signals for likes because of incredible insecurities.

But, hey ho.

Hey up !  I notice two of the Stooges have turned up  no doubt Axe the third  Stooge will turn up shortly. 

15 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Complaining about immigration, given our history and the benefits it has brought, falls squarely within these bounds :?

24 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Is that better, or worse, than complaining and slighting immigrants who, in the vast majority, did precisely what you're hoping to do yourself?

Hypocrisy you say?

Just now, PRESLEY said:

Hey up !  I notice two of the Stooges have turned up  no doubt Axe the third  Stooge will turn up shortly. 

The irony.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Magilla said:

Complaining about immigration, given our history and the benefits it has brought, falls squarely within these bounds :?

Is that better, or worse, than complaining and slighting immigrants who, in the vast majority, did precisely what you're hoping to do yourself?

Hypocrisy you say?

Illegal immigration .

Just now, hackey lad said:

Illegal immigration .

👍