Swfc And Bailey Cadamarteri.

More good news coming soon enough. He'll be signing next week.

https://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/football/sheffield-wednesday/sheffield-wednesday-agree-long-term-deal-with-attacking-talent-4440239

The blades amongst us are sweating like a little boy in a spelling test.😂😂😂

Edited by KP Nuts 2

49 minutes ago, KP Nuts 2 said:

https://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/football/sheffield-wednesday/sheffield-wednesday-agree-long-term-deal-with-attacking-talent-4440239

The blades amongst us are sweating like a geordie in a spelling test.😂😂😂

1. That’s a very disrespectful and discriminatory remark to make about Geordies (it has a capital G by the way).

2. Why on earth would any Blades fans be the slightest bit bothered about who you sign?  It matters not one jot to us. You’re in a different division so it doesn’t impact us at all.

You’ve got a very odd obsession with Sheffield United. Always trying to poke or dig or mock. Quite vindictive at times too, actually.

Give it a rest.

Its not good for your mental health.

But you’ll just respond with your usual childish laughing face emoji, as befits your persona.

Edited by PapaLazarou
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, PapaLazarou said:

1. That’s a very disrespectful and discriminatory remark to make about Geordies (it has a capital G by the way).

2. Why on earth would any Blades fans be the slightest bit bothered about who you sign?  It matters not one jot to us. You’re in a different division so it doesn’t impact us at all.

You’ve got a very odd obsession with Sheffield United. Always trying to poke or dig or mock. Quite vindictive at times too, actually.

Give it a rest.

Its not good for your mental health.

But you’ll just respond with your usual childish laughing face emoji. 

Altered it just for you. Far be it from me to upset the faint hearted amongst us. God, it never used to be like this.😂😂😂

11 minutes ago, KP Nuts 2 said:

Altered it just for you. Far be it from me to upset the faint hearted amongst us. God, it never used to be like this.😂😂😂

Very true.

It only turns bad when you reappear.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, PapaLazarou said:

Very true.

It only turns bad when you reappear.

Go to bed and sleep it off. You know it makes sense.

It would help if we could have some indication from whoever moderates this section as to what and what isn't allowed.

There some serious undertones of behaviour from certain individuals.

The depth to which this section has sunk to over the past year is regrettable !

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Runningman said:

It would help if we could have some indication from whoever moderates this section as to what and what isn't allowed.

There some serious undertones of behaviour from certain individuals.

The depth to which this section has sunk to over the past year is regrettable !

No one would bother reading if the three nutters on here were stopped  from posting .

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, KP Nuts 2 said:

The blades amongst us are sweating like a little boy in a spelling test.😂😂😂

Alright inadequate little man.  And here's me thinking that your obsession with the Blades would have triggered you radar to the Blades' talent that is Andre Brooks.  That's Andre Brooks, Premiership footballer.  

Funniest thing I heard on Praise & Grumble last week, Wendy saying that the entire team should now be built around Cadamarteri a player whose appearances & goals you could count on Captain Hook's bad hand.   

I can only think that she was so excited at being on Radio Sheffield that temporarily robbed her of any common sense to make such a moronic comment.  Either that or it was her first game?  Still, that would still be one more than you Mr inadequate. 

It does make good business sense though.  Get him on a good contract so you'll be able to get more for him come the January sales. 

Sweating like a Wendy whose been offered a pint instead of half a shandy. 

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Baron99 said:

Alright inadequate little man.  And here's me thinking that your obsession with the Blades would have triggered you radar to the Blades' talent that is Andre Brooks.  That's Andre Brooks, Premiership footballer.  

Funniest thing I heard on Praise & Grumble last week, Wendy saying that the entire team should now be built around Cadamarteri a player whose appearances & goals you could count on Captain Hook's bad hand.   

I can only think that she was so excited at being on Radio Sheffield that temporarily robbed her of any common sense to make such a moronic comment.  Either that or it was her first game?  Still, that would still be one more than you Mr inadequate. 

It does make good business sense though.  Get him on a good contract so you'll be able to get more for him come the January sales. 

Sweating like a Wendy whose been offered a pint instead of half a shandy. 

Neil Warnock was a well liked member of the crowd that we mixed in  during our teenage years. The Blades and Owls supporters gave as good as they got whilst remaining friends, I ran into Neil in Millhouses when he was managing the Blades, neither of us had lost our liking for having a pop at each other’s choice of club support. 😆

That’s great news, dare I dream that we’ve learnt a few lessons in respect of the youth? Certainly hope so.