Meadowhead New Football/Rugby Ground Plus More

10 minutes ago, bassett one said:

BEER was great a couple of weeks ago and the steak was good,so no complaints from me

You enjoy a KFC every Sunday tbf, so you are hardly Egon Ronay.

On 21/12/2023 at 18:13, HeHasRisen said:

You enjoy a KFC every Sunday tbf, so you are hardly Egon Ronay.

funny you mentioned that i had the worst ever KFC last sunday ,it was over cooked and horrid ,so its my local chinese on a sunday for a while,but true i can only comment on burgers,chicken ect, but the turf & surf was nice at the norton and i have eaten steak at several quality eating establishments ,but i like plain food for the most.

FINAL opinions and a vote on the idea are now being taken by the lib/dems on this matter before it goes to planning may i suggest if intrested either way you fill in on line there survey so a true opinion by the public can be made,please note they state it should be the peoples opinion on the decision,those that will have to live or drive near it day after day. its a hard one as theres so many factors traffic ,noise ,overlapping of different team seasons,music venue?at other times,only 400 parking spaces,what happens if either owner goes bust as many rugby teams do. also who owns this land? out of intrest, so plans in soon and your opinions wanted.

On 21/01/2024 at 16:29, bassett one said:

FINAL opinions and a vote on the idea are now being taken by the lib/dems on this matter before it goes to planning may i suggest if intrested either way you fill in on line there survey so a true opinion by the public can be made,please note they state it should be the peoples opinion on the decision,those that will have to live or drive near it day after day. its a hard one as theres so many factors traffic ,noise ,overlapping of different team seasons,music venue?at other times,only 400 parking spaces,what happens if either owner goes bust as many rugby teams do. also who owns this land? out of intrest, so plans in soon and your opinions wanted.

Where can I find the survey , I’ve looked online but can’t find anything. I did however find this 

“ the council are having a meeting where this proposed development will be discussed.

They hope to have Highways and Planning officers, and representatives from Sheffield FC and Sheffield Eagles, at the next South Local Area Committee this public meeting is to answer questions from the public and local councillors. This public meeting will be held on the 7th March at 6pm at Meadowhead School. “

On 21/12/2023 at 17:56, WarPig said:

Well the Norton pub will do well out of this. Shame it's a crap pub.

They need to re-open the Magpie

accident nearby on the dual carrage way at teatime ,queuing back to bradway thats how much traffic passes there

45 minutes ago, bassett one said:

accident nearby on the dual carrage way at teatime ,queuing back to bradway thats how much traffic passes there

Was it the boat people from Uganda? 

51 minutes ago, bassett one said:

Not that far then . Used to be regular queues on Langsett Road for Hillsborough Corner from the top end of the Kelvin  back in the 1970's.

There is a new survey online. Make your views known. Here’s the link

https://bit.ly/meadowhead2

cant see a date for when it’s ending.

Great idea should be supported. As for traffic it is what it is. There’s a no money to change it.

• Like 1

public meeting tonight regarding these proposals, 7th March at 6pm at Meadowhead School. 

Just a heads up re this proposed development. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, DumDom said:

public meeting tonight regarding these proposals, 7th March at 6pm at Meadowhead School. 

Just a heads up re this proposed development. 

First I have heard of that meeting and I keep a close eye on social media or were my eyes not close enough !

• Like 1