Want To Move To Sheffield From South

Sheffield is the greenest city in Europe with more trees than people. Yorkshire is like one big friendly village.

With respect to all who quite rightfully point out Sheffield’s best points, if I had a secure (perhaps public sector) job in London that I could re locate northwards with, I would weigh up the capital in my southern property against a similar or better property in the north.

I suggest you make a list of your needs and desires before moving to anywhere. Sheffield and surrounding areas are very varied so until you know what you it's hard to recommend anything.

What I can't understand is why do people post a question, then not bother to follow it up..

The OP asked about Sheffield on November 11th.

Made the one post and not visited since, So the good people who offered good advice have wasted their time ?

They could be reading the thread without signing in.

Edited by Longcol
  • Thanks 1

On 11/11/2023 at 21:34, Longcol said:

Hope you like hills!

Yes. I have never parked a car in neutral, only in gear! Southerners: take note.