COVID THREAD

1 minute ago, melthebell said:

Ive given you an answer take it or leave it mr obsessive

OK, let's try this. 

Do you think an unjabbed person should be treated by the nhs? 

If no, why? 

3 minutes ago, Anna B said:

Are you also advocating no treatment for smokers, drinkers, the overweight, rock climbers, horse riders, motorcyclists, etc etc or anyone who takes a risk...? 

im not advocating anything, its more to do with their choice, will they want treatment, if they get dragged into the hospital will they want treatment, will they sue the hospital for issuing treatment without their consent?

Edited by melthebell

3 minutes ago, Anna B said:

Are you also advocating no treatment for smokers, drinkers, the overweight, rock climbers, horse riders, motorcyclists, etc etc or anyone who takes a risk...? 

I think he's OK with those groups of people being treated. I get the impression it's just pro choice people he has a beef with. 

1 minute ago, The_DADDY said:

OK, let's try this. 

Do you think an unjabbed person should be treated by the nhs? 

If no, why? 

im not advocating anything, but what ive always said is.....if you you do something you take the consequences

I think he's OK with those groups of people being treated. I get the impression it's just pro choice people he has a beef with. 

I have beef with loudmouth idiots that shout at the top of their blower its my life, its my choice, then when things hit the fan they will be the first to complain the opposite way

im not advocating anything, but what ive always said is.....if you you do something you take the consequences

I agree which is why I'll be refusing the jab until there is significant long term data. 

Until we have then we don't even know if its safe do we. 

I agree which is why I'll be refusing the jab until there is significant long term data. 

Until we have then we don't even know if its safe do we. 

weve gone through this, theres been covid tests for decades, its not new science

Just now, melthebell said:

weve gone through this, theres been covid tests for decades, its not new science

There's no long term data on the jabs. 

None. 

So I think ill wait until there is 👍

None. 

I thought that you sided with the view that it causes harm,without any long term data,

Just now, RJRB said:

I thought that you sided with the view that it causes harm,without any long term data,

I am. And I'm confident the long term data will show its both ineffective and dangerous 

5 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

None. 

Have a look what is in the Corona vuirus family and how long they have been around

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coronavirus_diseases

they have knowledge and experience in creating vaccines and medicines for many years, why is covid 19 suddenly different?

Have a look what is in the Corona vuirus family and how long they have been around

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coronavirus_diseases

they have knowledge and experience in creating vaccines and medicines for many years, why is covid 19 suddenly different?

That's lovely. 

Let me repeat. 

The

Jab

Has

No

Long

Term

Data

On

Efficacy 

Or

Safety. 

None 👍

That's lovely. 

Let me repeat. 

The

Jab

Has

No

Long

Term

Data

On

Efficacy 

Or

Safety. 

None 👍

in other words...fingers in ears and ill carry on believing what i want despite being given facts

big baby