Sheffield Wednesday Fc V Ipswich Town

32 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

Anyway, we had more foul throws than shots on target today.

That’s got to be worth something, surely.

& yellow cards 🤔😀

6 hours ago, bassett one said:

i said they got a top manager ,i did not say he had been a top manager elsewhere,he was well chosen and got great contacts which helps,but as you seem to know all the answers ,tell us who will buy us as then? while ever we carry on this hate campaign against mr chansiri it will put buyers off ,lets hope we can  sort our selves out ,get together and then he may sell or get more investment,but while ever theres this fans hatred  it does not help,

Theres been interest in buying the club on a few occasions, but DC wont engage or when he has hes dimissed them out of hand. The calls for him to go will only get louder as the season progresses, its in everyones interest that he sets out his criteria for selling and invites  potential new owners to negotiate and works in the best interests of the club.

Another awful performance and I still can't see what the manager is trying to do, Ipswich were not even that great and could have won by 4 or 5, the only highlights for the Owls were the keeper and flashes of what he can bring from Buckley the rest was dire, please sell up Chansiri.

10 hours ago, top4718 said:

Another awful performance and I still can't see what the manager is trying to do, Ipswich were not even that great and could have won by 4 or 5, the only highlights for the Owls were the keeper and flashes of what he can bring from Buckley the rest was dire, please sell up Chansiri.

Selling up would be the equivalent to an episode of Wheeler Dealers,  in that a prospective buyer can’t see anything working, how the hell is he going to find a buyer for that load of crap?

15 hours ago, Prettytom said:

There’s plenty of talent in the squad. It needs organising and motivating.

A change of manager is inevitable now. And the anti-Chansiri protests are gathering pace. 

Interesting times ahead, but not necessarily good ones 

There is some talent but I fear not enough to keep us from relegation, regardless of who is manager.

1 hour ago, Al Bundy said:

There is some talent but I fear not enough to keep us from relegation, regardless of who is manager.

This is what you get with chansiri , mindless managerial appointment and follows it up with scatter gun player recruitment, theres just zero planning ahead or thought given to how players will fit into a side, not unlike the way mandric signed players

• Like 1

1 hour ago, staninoodle said:

This is what you get with chansiri , mindless managerial appointment and follows it up with scatter gun player recruitment, theres just zero planning ahead or thought given to how players will fit into a side, not unlike the way mandric signed players

All we needed was one or two Quality players signing not a load of unknowns or never has been .

The bigger wages for such players would be less than the dozen or so scattered around for players no better than what we have .

34 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

All we needed was one or two Quality players signing not a load of unknowns or never has been .

The bigger wages for such players would be less than the dozen or so scattered around for players no better than what we have .

If the owner was aware of this we most probably wouldn’t be in the mess that we find ourselves. He has to realise that by neglecting the club it isn’t worth a fortune, and that anyone interested in buying him out is aware of this. What scares me is the club going into administration, but having said that it’s one way of getting rid of Chansiri.

1 hour ago, cuttsie said:

And theres also the youth system, imagine your a promising lad, your told your doing really well but you look at our subs bench, theres now a glut of experienced pros on 1st team wages, loan players that will have playing time clauses in their loan contracts, wheres the carrot of 1st team football  or the opportunity to break into senior football coming from? This is why our younger players dont stay, theres zero incentive, and if you are a decent youth prospect  but without a club, why would you sign for Wednesday?

The whole recruitment process at SWFC is flawed, all this has been pointed out to DC numerous times and yet we STILL make the same mistakes every single transfer window,

• Like 1

I still don't know (despite once asking him directly) who decides which players are bought.