Demand Outstrips Supply : 'Rents Go Through The Roof As Landlords Sell Up'

6 minutes ago, MJ01 said:

Anything by S Club 12000007 or 12000005ive

I'll just give you this little snippet

The government estimated that after Brexit 2 million EU residents would apply for the 'EU Settlement Scheme'

6 million people applied

The government have no idea how many people are in this country...........It is possible up to 80 million people living here legally and illegally 

And that assuming that that the census was accurate in 2000 and in 2022

LAso i think its laughable that the government that you dont trust say its 67 million and your willing to give on your knees in front of them and take a shot in your mouth if it fits your narrative

How many red pills have you had today tory boy?

Guest sibon
7 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

I'll just give you this little snippet

The government estimated that after Brexit 2 million EU residents would apply for the 'EU Settlement Scheme'

6 million people applied

The government have no idea how many people are in this country...........It is possible up to 80 million people living here legally and illegally 

And that assuming that that the census was accurate in 2000 and in 2022

LAso i think its laughable that the government that you dont trust say its 67 million and your willing to give on your knees in front of them and take a shot in your mouth if it fits your narrative

How many red pills have you had today tory boy?

Translation:

I was wrong, so I’ll just make some **** up.

12 minutes ago, sibon said:

Translation:

I was wrong, so I’ll just make some **** up.

You know whats not S**t

Theres no affordable housing, the roads are full, the schools are full, the hospitals are full, the GPs are full, the dentists are full, there are food shortages, there are energy shortages, 

There just isnt enough to go round......seems like an overpopulated country to most people

And with 80,000 illegal migrants arriving last year (that they know about) that all need to be put into hotels and feed then i guess my original statement is true

This country is sinking into the sea under the weight of a population that has over 50% of the people taking more from the state that they put in

So theyre putting up taxes to the highest level in 40 years and they are having to invent new taxes like ULEZ to pay for all the free stuff

Good luck with that guys,,,,,,👍

Edited by Jack Grey

1 minute ago, Jack Grey said:

You know whats not S**t

Theres no affordable housing, the roads are full, the schools are full, the hospitals are full, the GPs are full, the dentists are full, there are food shortages, there are energy shortages, 

There just isnt enough to go round......seems like an overpopulated country to most people

And with 80,000 illegal migrants arriving last year that all need to be put into hotels and feed then i guess my original statement is true

This country is sinking into the sea under the weight of a population that has over 50% of the people taking more from the state that they put in

So theyre putting up taxes to the highest level in 40m years and they are having to invent new taxes like ULEZ

My bold

Might need to edit that matey 🤣

Edited by The_DADDY

Guest sibon
3 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

You know whats not S**t

And with 80,000 illegal migrants arriving last year (that they know about) that all need to be put into hotels and feed then i guess my original statement is true

So theyre putting up taxes to the highest level in 40 years and they are having to invent new taxes like ULEZ to pay for all the free stuff

If any of that was true, it would indeed be worrying.

With the exception of the bits that are the fault of this useless government, of course.

We need more immigration, not less. There aren’t enough workers to do the jobs that would alleviate the shortages.

If you don’t like it here, go live elsewhere. I hear that Florida is nice. 

4 hours ago, Jeffrey Shaw said:

Back on topic: if BTL landlords are selling vacated properties, surely this increases the supply of properties available for potential owner-occupiers to purchase? One way to encourage such landlords to sell-up might be to give their sitting tenants a statutory Tenant Option Right (first refusal): no need for EPC or Estate Agent or chain- so in both parties' interests.

Even more reason to not get into being a landlord in the first place then ?

But what does that actually mean anyway "give their sitting tenants a statutory Tenant Option Right (first refusal)" ?

If they offer more to buy the property than anyone else I'm pretty sure the landlord would sell it to them anyway. 

I assume you are not suggesting the landlord would be forced to sell to a tenant at a discount ?

1 hour ago, sibon said:

Alternative facts are my favourite.

What like "countless school teachers dying of covid" ?

Edited by Chekhov

4 minutes ago, sibon said:

If any of that was true, it would indeed be worrying.

With the exception of the bits that are the fault of this useless government, of course.

We need more immigration, not less. There aren’t enough workers to do the jobs that would alleviate the shortages.

If you don’t like it here, go live elsewhere. I hear that Florida is nice. 

Im only back because visa expired......as soon as i get my green card i am gone

And yes your totally right......we have the most left wing tory government in history

They make Blair look right wing

They have bent over to the woke left cry bullies and now its come back to bite us all in the backside

More immigration....surely youre joking?

How many will you let live in your house?

8 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Im only back because visa expired

Cant keep up with your lies, can you?

15th February...

https://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/topic/475547-joe-biden-the-new-president-thoughts-so-far/?do=findComment&comment=8631403

"I'm not back. 

I'm actually in Mexico today as my ESTA only allows us to stay in the USA for 90 days"

Is it a visa you had or the visa waiver (ESTA)?