120 Bus Stop At The Rhh

It is a good few years since I went on a bus to the RHH, I seem to remember going up Beech Hill Road and there was a turning point at the start of 'A' road years ago where the bus pulled in and turned around. Is that where you still board and alight at the hospital?

Edited by iansheff

Yes,  A road is still closed so many are using the  bus turning circle to turn their cars  around but,  it is still the Bur Terminus as far as I know.

The A road has been opened for a few weeks now. Or at least it was when I went in December. I thought that the road that was closed was the B road where the main hospital entrance is, that is the one which is open now.

Edited by Kidorry
added text

The 120 doesn't go in to the turning circle any more - it just stops at the bus stops either side of Glossop Road just below.

Thanks I just had a thought and looked on Google Earth it shows  the bus stop and  'B' road closed off.

1 minute ago, AndrewC said:

The 120 doesn't go in to the turning circle any more - it just stops at the bus stops either side of Glossop Road just below.

Thanks

I can assure you that B road is open.

3 hours ago, Kidorry said:

I couldn't find the date on the image I just posted it to show the bus stop.

4 hours ago, Kidorry said:

I can assure you it's not, it's still fenced off at the Claremont Cres end, few drop off points from the other end but just for ambulances at the mo.

I went by taxi and he dropped me of at the main entrance on B road in mid December. There were cars parked there on the new red road.

Can anyone confirm whether B road is open or closed? So far we’ve got one for for definitely open and one for definitely closed. I phoned the Hallamshire reception number and they didn’t know (?!) My mum’s got to go there on Friday, she’s getting on a bit and it would help her to know in advance.

Closed at the bus stop end. I have just got back.

I turned around in the bus terminus and went back down Glossop Road to the car park.

Taxi's are turning right through the no right turn sign, up to the car park.

Edited by Cenobite
  • Thanks 1

Left my shift at 8pm last night and both ends were closed, just got in for today's shift, still both ends closed, just a couple of work vans parked up.