Quran and Modern Science - Conflict or Conciliation?

My opinion was almost exactly the same before i saw the video, now i am not sure. which is the primary reason i have posted the videos i want to see what other people think.
so based on watching these videos which are lectures from a muslim who loves the scripture you are now more convinced than you were that it is gods work?

so based on watching these videos which are lectures from a muslim who loves the scripture you are now more convinced than you were that it is gods work?

YES!!!!

I realise that is what the video is suppose to do, but you'll just have to see them.

Meaks - stoppit! You've made me giggle now and I want to be serious :)

Was it Old Mother Shipton that predicted a lot of modern day stuff too? Lived in a cave somewhere that turned things to stone? Later bought by Paul Daniels - the magician? The cave, not OMS. And Nostradamus as already mentioned - although he wasn't quite as specific as the old lady.

You might as well say that most science fiction writers also had a direct line to god, as they predicted a lot of scientific things too which did or are coming to pass.

Also the Old Testament has a lot of prophesies in it about the beginning of the world and its future, so presumably the Qu'ran copied some of that into its books when "the prophet" came along?

I will watch the vids soon and then comment more relevantly to them.