Kier Starmer & Jimmy Saville

6 hours ago, West 77 said:

Those making allegations against Savile when he was still alive weren't ignored.  Savile wasn't prosecuted because those making the allegations were reluctant to testify against him in a court of law.

The victims most certainly were willing to testify but never got the chance because there was no way it would ever have  got past the CPS and come to court. The CPS need the evidence to pass certain criteria before it being brought before the court. These sort of cases are particularly difficult because it is usually 'he said/she said' evidence - especially difficult when coming up against a well known personality with a reputation as a charitable saint. 

The only way this would have gone to court would have been as a  private prosecution which would have been prohibitively expensive and doomed to failure. It's only when witnesses start to build up against a person with similar, corroborating evidence that it would go forward. The police had the corroborating evidence but probably didn't know it, as  it was spread across different forces all over the country . Nobody brought all the pieces together as a whole.  

Edited by Anna B

5 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

The secrets out Bojo.. 

Screenshot-20220205-181831.jpg

Explain please . If you can 

Just now, hackey lad said:

Explain please . 

Snipped 

There's no need. 

11 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

There's no need. 

I know wifebeater Stanley gets around a bit, but . . . but . . . but . . . That doesn’t bear thinking about 

1 minute ago, The Joker said:

I know wifebeater Stanley gets around a bit, but . . . but . . . but . . . That doesn’t bear thinking about 

Yeah, its certainly a terrifying thought.. 

The best thing would be for a full frank enquiry to see how much involvement Starmer had. He's frequently said to Boris that the buck stops with him. If Starmer was the DPP and his staff made errors that meant a serial sex offender went on to commit more crimes then the buck stops with him. As if he wouldn't have know anything about the accusations knowing he was a big BBC star.

5 minutes ago, SheffieldBricky said:

The best thing would be for a full frank enquiry to see how much involvement Starmer had. He's frequently said to Boris that the buck stops with him. If Starmer was the DPP and his staff made errors that meant a serial sex offender went on to commit more crimes then the buck stops with him. As if he wouldn't have know anything about the accusations knowing he was a big BBC star.

Unfortunately, Shagger Boris had already made it quite clear there was to be no investigation into historic child abuse offences.

”Money spaffed up the wall” was Shagger Boris’ comment on the  matter.

1 minute ago, The Joker said:

Unfortunately, Shagger Boris had already made it quite clear there was to be no investigation into historic child abuse offences.

I'm not talking about the offences I'm talking about the DPP. They should suffer consequences for enabling Saville. Starmer should never be in politics.

5 minutes ago, The Joker said:

He was worried what might have come out of the closet

13 minutes ago, SheffieldBricky said:

The best thing would be for a full frank enquiry to see how much involvement Starmer had.

2 minutes ago, SheffieldBricky said:

I'm not talking about the offences I'm talking about the DPP. They should suffer consequences for enabling Saville. Starmer should never be in politics.

Good grief, you are thick.

First you want a full investigation into Starmer, then you backtrack and say you now want to investigate the DPP instead.

I’ll tell you what: Let’s wait to see what the Sue Gray report says about Starmer, eh ?