Plan B At Hillsborough

Guest sibon

On 17/12/2021 at 19:47, cmonkes said:

Not wasting my breath with you any more fella. Thankfully your opinions represent a minority and living outside or the city / supporting the Blades, I will never have to risk standing beside you will I.....

The majority of ICU beds at the minute are occupied by unvaccinated Covid positive patients. The majority of the deaths at the minute are once more unvaccinated covid patients. I wouldn't wish harm on anyone, I'm not a horrible or twisted individual, so let's just say that I hope you aren't one of percentage who learn the hard way 👍

As for Owlstalk..... two separate members of the forum, crazily neither of them regular contributors to this message board..... they messaged me to point out that you aren't welcome on thag site for your opinions. It means absolutely nothing to me, but thought it might as well be pointed out. 

This is absolute nonsense, total and utter fabrication.

Please don't waste your breath replying to any more of my posts, I can't deal with twisters of the truth.

I know exactly who one of those people will be, if I wasn't welcome on the site I'd be barred from using it (which wouldn't bother me one bit).

Like I've said on other threads, we'll see who's right in the long term.

On 17/12/2021 at 15:48, atticus said:

So all this is about the government wanting to control our lives is it top?

I reckon that’s even crazier than some of your predictions on the Blades’ finances over than the last 10 years.

You mean the ones that turned out to be correct?

• 4 weeks later...

These Plan B Covid restrictions aren't lifted until this coming Wednesday.  Where crowds are over 10,000 according to the guidance, you're supposed to have proof of being fully vaccinated or a negative test.  Face coverings are supposed to be worn. 

Went to the Lane last Saturday for first home game under Plan B rules.  Had a look at SUFC's website Friday night & it stated all the above, so download NHS link to mobile as proof of being fully vaccinated (Q Code).

Went early to the Lane as website said expect queuing due to additional checks. 

Guess what when I get down there, walked straight in.  No checks whatsoever & the only ones wearing face coverings out of 27,700  were the stewards at the turnstiles. 

So who was breaking the Covid regulations, SUFC for not abiding by them & enforcing them or the 27,700? 

Or none of the above? 

Edited by Baron99

2 minutes ago, Baron99 said:

Guess what when I get down there.  No checks whatsoever & the only ones wearing face coverings out of 27,700  were the stewards at the turnstiles. 

So who was breaking the Covid regulations, SUFC for not abiding by them & enforcing them or the 27,700? 

Or none of the above? 

looks like it's done and dusted now, unless there is a massive up turn in hospitalizations.

2 hours ago, steve68 said:

looks like it's done and dusted now, unless there is a massive up turn in hospitalizations.

Nothings really changed since Boxing Day where had the games gone ahead people said they would feel unsafe around unvaccinated people (for what reason I don't know), will they feel safe now?