The Future Of Sheffield City Centre

4 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

I got to the deli line and got bored tbh, far too long.

Hmmm... :huh:

Well that's your loss then!

Maybe you should try a bit harder to fully read and understand posts before you let your fingers bash away at the keyboard? :roll:

1 minute ago, Mr Bloke said:

Well that's your loss then!

Maybe you should try a bit harder to fully read and understand posts before you let your fingers bash away at the keyboard? :roll:

Not at all, make it more consice and I may bother next time @Padders

Edited by HeHasRisen

17 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Not at all, make it more consice and I may bother next time @Padders

Contrary to popular belief...
... it's NOT compulsory to reply to EVERY post you read!

If you get bored so easily that you can't get to the end of a post...
... why would anyone even bother to summon up enough effort to raise a question about that post?

I think you may need to have a bit of a break and maybe try a new hobby...
... some sensitive souls on here may already be getting a bit worried for your state of mind! :roll:

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Mr Bloke said:

If you get bored so easily that you can't get to the end of a post...
... why would anyone even bother to summon up enough effort to raise a question about that post?

Because I was unaware of a deli that had closed in Sheffield. Thank you for your time and interest.

Moan moan moan. Why cant they let homeless people use it. Moan moan moan. Its at the wrong end of town. Moan moan moan. It will cause too much noise. Moan moan moan. Sheffield doesnt need another music venue.

Sorry, just getting in some of the predictable Sheffield Forum replies to the above. Have I missed anything else?

Edited by HeHasRisen

15 hours ago, butlers said:

Buses don't go there..

Go have a look at haymarket/waingate.

On the drawing is a tram.

Edited by dutch

15 minutes ago, dutch said:

Go have a look at haymarket/waingate.

On the drawing is a tram.

He was being facetious, mate. For years we had people on here claim that buses dont go anywhere near the Moor Market, their definition of "anywhere near" was seemingly "they dont stop 2 yards away from the front entrance".

Yes ,I was being sarky.

There's a lot of construction going on in town ,I 'd be hard pressed to say I have ever seen so much 

The old Halifax on Surrey St is also under conversion to a restaurant,I noticed yesterday 

31 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

He was being facetious, mate. For years we had people on here claim that buses dont go anywhere near the Moor Market, their definition of "anywhere near" was seemingly "they dont stop 2 yards away from the front entrance".

Yes you are right. After all many people either cannot or are too lazy and do not know how to calculate something simple. It is easier to be facetious than to admit you are not educated.

A black taxi is 5 yards long and they want a bus to take them within 2 yards of the main entrance.