Court Case For Disabled

i mean to not or refuse to read the letters from disabled was wrong and to tell disabled you can have the money back then ,if you agree to go on universal credit for less money,the other reason was those on universal credit where mostly new signees,but they included disabled and long term signess ,its a disgrace and i hope all disabled people remember what this goverment has done to them,cheated them out of £1,500 disgusting i say.

no this is where the stupid goverment made some disabled go onto universal credit and then penalised them ,as theres thresholds where to high,so now they will have to repay them so  much i think,but anyone who now has to move onto universal credit now will be allowed to keep there cash the same as before,hope thats clear

please note if the goverment TELL YOU YOU HAVE TO MOVE ONTO universal credit you keep all your money,so dont move unless they say you have to and as its monthly,try not to borrow to much as its repayable.i have been told but not checked it you can ask for fortnightly ,but dont have any knowledge on that .

On 06/02/2023 at 17:29, bassett one said:

please note if the goverment TELL YOU YOU HAVE TO MOVE ONTO universal credit you keep all your money,so dont move unless they say you have to and as its monthly,try not to borrow to much as its repayable.i have been told but not checked it you can ask for fortnightly ,but dont have any knowledge on that .

Just more stress for some people because the Gov had another 'Great idea!'

They need to think of the real people at the other end of their 'Great ideas' and the problems it may cause them.

Yeah a few years back they tried to put me on UC, and my employment coach blocked it.

I know the government hates disabled people because the Daily Fail thinks we're all "Workshy slaves to the benefit system" but come on!

50 minutes ago, XPertByExperien said:

Yeah a few years back they tried to put me on UC, and my employment coach blocked it.

I know the government hates disabled people because the Daily Fail thinks we're all "Workshy slaves to the benefit system" but come on!

I listen to LBC quite a lot and the Gov had an advert running for ages about "Change to UC now, it's better...blah...blah" type thing. I wonder how much that cost them. Probably as much as treating disabled folk the same as anyone else that's unfortunately having to claim benefits. The money would be better spent on weeding out the people that choose benefits as a career!

28 minutes ago, zach said:

I listen to LBC quite a lot and the Gov had an advert running for ages about "Change to UC now, it's better...blah...blah" type thing. I wonder how much that cost them. Probably as much as treating disabled folk the same as anyone else that's unfortunately having to claim benefits. The money would be better spent on weeding out the people that choose benefits as a career!

What gets me is that it's not directly our fault that disabled people can't get a job beyond the voluntary sector, oh yeah they all trot out the "disability confident employer" line but most of 'em don't mean it, it's just a legal requirement under the Equality Act.

plus the fact that that they paid folk on universal credit inc disabled the extra £20 money ,but the majority not on universal credit got nowt we were cheated,lets not forget at voting time folks,plus at that time they were buying booze by the case load and having disco partys ect.