Court Case For Disabled

6 hours ago, bassett one said:

another change but not to bad now the 17th and fri 19th nov,keep you updated folks

Thanks Basset

day one was a good start as we had many associations re-the disabled speak on our behalf and why should a person on one benefit ie universal credit get the money when a person exactly the same not on universal credit gets nothing,i will keep you updated

So the above date has passed. Anyone heard anything?

yes today the lawyers have announced  that the judge will decide after checking all the witness statement for/against and will come back with a decision in the next few weeks,not what we had hoped for,but if thats the judges decision,we will have to await the decision,when i get a date for that i will be back to you all,frustrating its is to say the least.

we are as in disabled people,who have been ripped off out of £1,560 because the goverment could not be bothered to send it to us.disgusting ,unless you agree with boris and his mates

LATEST 3 HOURS AGO   justice smith on fri nov 26th at the royal courts of justice ,will annouce there decision,i hope its in our favour folks

9 minutes ago, bassett one said:

SORRY still no news,will report asap ,when i find out,just found out the court case should end today

i think its a disgrace that info on this case cannot be found,even if its no or still ongoing,so frustrating to say the least,but will report back with a answer as soon as i find out,theres not even a mention on there website,so unfair of them

On 01/12/2021 at 16:39, bassett one said:

i think its a disgrace that info on this case cannot be found,even if its no or still ongoing,so frustrating to say the least,but will report back with a answer as soon as i find out,theres not even a mention on there website,so unfair of them

It's strange how information on such things can 'disappear'  It does make you think, what other information has gone the same way.

It's just odd that the dates kept getting moved, then a final date, then nothing on the outcome. Very odd.