Need Help Finding A Shop In Sheffield.

Hey guys, 

I'm a truck driver and was driving through Sheffield the other day when I saw something in a shop window I really liked the look of when stopped in traffic but before I could figure out where I was I got moving again and I am now wracking my brains trying to remember the shop name and location so I can go back. I'm from Manchester so I don't have clue about the streets of Sheffield or my whereabouts so starting this thread is my last resort in finding this place. I'm hoping someone here has a clue on whereabouts this place is.

It was a home decor shop that sold things like ornaments and statues and it was in within the asian community. I got a good look at the shop name but stupidly never wrote it down! It began with A, something like Amina or Amani or something? Blue neon sign I think. 

Like I said, I don't know sheffield at all aside from what my SatNav tells me so I haven't the faintest idea where I was at the time.

Thanks in advance.

This might be a long shot, but might just Help You, to assist Us (Sheffielders)

If you were on your SATNAV travelling to Sheffield, re run the same journey, if yours is a modern SATNAV, it maybe has a preview test mode, else come to Sheffield again on your day off following same route!

You could then give us some clue of the roads travelled on?

I was travelling from North of sheffield to Dronfield for my last delivery. I'm not sure of the exact route but on Monday what I'll do is dig out what addresses I was travelling between and can hopefully get the exact route I took through sheffield. Then its a matter of crawling through Google Street View 😁

This is such a long shot but I'm determined to find this. Challenge accepted. 

Long shot but It wasn’t a lighting shop was it? 

There’s Aries at Darnall.

Youd see it from Prince of Wales Road, plus there’s often standing traffic there due to a few sets of traffic lights.

Edited by nikki-red

10 hours ago, MotherB said:

Could be Amara on Alderson Road, just off Queens Road, seems to fit your description.

THATS IT!!! 🙌

I can't believe you found it so quickly! Thank you!!

Thanks everyone! Absolutely made my weekend that has! 😁