The Labour Party - Part 2

1 minute ago, Mister Gee said:

Why shouldn’t she?

Well ,the police are involved in her dealings 

On 25/03/2024 at 10:38, El Cid said:

We could have Cheekhovs rule, a one day ban for 10 posts in the wrong thread?

Where's your sense of humour?

3 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Well ,the police are involved in her dealings 

I’ve been at work all day and haven’t seen the news. Could you provide a link about her dealings and police involvement?

2 minutes ago, Mister Gee said:

I’ve been at work all day and haven’t seen the news. Could you provide a link about her dealings and police involvement?

Can't do that mate and you know it . Stop playing childish games , like some others on here 

2 minutes ago, Mister Gee said:

A Tory MP has wrongly reported her to the police.  The police have wrongly taken notice and are re investigating an allegation regarding where she was living and the sale of her former council house.  

1 minute ago, hackey lad said:

Can't do that mate and you know it . Stop playing childish games , like some others on here 

I don’t know why you can’t provide a link.

I don’t know why you can’t provide a link.

You do , stop playing silly buggers . 

8 minutes ago, Mister Gee said:

I’ll fill you in mate.

A bloke who has dodged about £100 million in UK tax, is using a newspaper which is offshored in Bermuda so that it doesn’t pay UK tax, to suggest that a politician might have failed to pay CGT on a house sale.

This is being whipped up into a storm by a bunch of Tory MPs who ruthlessly exploit the parliamentary expenses system, thereby taking our hard earned cash and putting it into their bank accounts.

Hope that clears things up. No need for a link, that’s all true.

2 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

You do , stop playing silly buggers . 

How do I? I can’t recall you ever telling us on here why you can’t provide links to back up your assertions.

2 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

I’ll fill you in mate.

A bloke who has dodged about £100 million in UK tax, is using a newspaper which is offshored in Bermuda so that it doesn’t pay UK tax, to suggest that a politician might have failed to pay CGT on a house sale.

This is being whipped up into a storm by a bunch of Tory MPs who ruthlessly exploit the parliamentary expenses system, thereby taking our hard earned cash and putting it into their bank accounts.

Hope that clears things up. No need for a link, that’s all true.

Now that makes sense.👍

How do I? I can’t recall you ever telling us on here why you can’t provide links to back up your assertions.

Anything to add about the  news of Angela Rayner being investigated by the Police ?

2 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Anything to add about the  news of Angela Rayner being investigated by the Police ?

What news?