The Conservative Party - Part Two.

41 minutes ago, sibon said:

The claim being that Johnson tried to get Carrie a job in the Foreign Office.

If you can get hold of a copy of Private Eye, check out page 10 for an interesting theory about why the story was suppressed. This is a family forum, so I shall say no more.

Intriguing....You've piqued my interest! Is it the current edition of Private Eye?

16 minutes ago, L00b said:

PMQs today.

Raab mocks Rayner for being a working class female Labour MP going to the opera.

Rayner responds to Raab: “My advice to the deputy prime minister is to cut out the snobbery & brush up on his opera. The Marriage of Figaro is the story of a working-class woman who gets the better of a privileged but dim-witted villain.”

🔥🔥🔥🚑🚑🚑😂

Good one Angela. 

I think she's often underrated because of her background.

Edited by Mister M

21 minutes ago, Mister M said:

The disgraced Met Police are facing a legal challenge over their 'investigation' into Johnson's law breaking

Met police face legal challenge over Partygate investigation | Boris Johnson | The Guardian

That old news (January) doing the rounds again, think I mentioned it a while ago.

Meanwhile we still await Starmer and Angie's fate which seems to be taking forever.

36 minutes ago, Mister M said:

The disgraced Met Police are facing a legal challenge over their 'investigation' into Johnson's law breaking

Met police face legal challenge over Partygate investigation | Boris Johnson | The Guardian

Brian Paddick , say no more  , funnily enough you dont comment about Kate Joseph , who is mentioned in  the same article 

7 minutes ago, Dromedary said:

That old news (January) doing the rounds again, think I mentioned it a while ago.

Meanwhile we still await Starmer and Angie's fate which seems to be taking forever.

No need to wait , nowt will happen 

Edited by hackey lad

9 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Not so sure. But if nowt happens maybe the Good Law Project will also complain about that incident as well......

5 minutes ago, Dromedary said:

Not so sure. But if nowt happens maybe the Good Law Project will also complain about that incident as well......

Im sure  , thats why he took so long to fill in the questionnaire 

5 hours ago, sibon said:

If you can get hold of a copy of Private Eye, check out page 10 for an interesting theory about why the story was suppressed. This is a family forum, so I shall say no more.

I’ve seen it and to be honest I reckon a couple of posters on this thread will be very envious of Carrie.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Mister Gee said:

I’ve seen it and to be honest I reckon a couple of posters on this thread will be very envious of Carrie.

Tell us more , big boy 

6 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Tell us more , big boy 

£2.99 and it’s all yours in Private Eye.

49 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Brian Paddick , say no more  , funnily enough you dont comment about Kate Joseph , who is mentioned in  the same article 

I did in the thread about Kate Joseph.

5 hours ago, sibon said:

Not got a copy or read PE for years but did enjoy reading this about Ashcroft though.

https://www.private-eye.co.uk/street-of-shame