Coronavirus - Part Two.

Just now, SheffieldBricky said:

Waiting to assess the outcome of a trial is an experiment. Can you describe another way to word it? Maybe clinical trial? 

No. It's just collecting data.

Just now, Carbuncle said:

No. It's just collecting data.

Yep from children. Their reaction.

hahahhaahah I must admit to being slightly annoyed with myself for actually going down this road. I did say earlier that it was pointless providing any info because it's not believed. You stick needles in kids if you want it's not for me.

1 minute ago, SheffieldBricky said:

hahahhaahah I must admit to being slightly annoyed with myself for actually going down this road. I did say earlier that it was pointless providing any info because it's not believed. You stick needles in kids if you want it's not for me.

The Americans and Israelis have decided it is fine for kids 5-11. The French are glad of the opportunity to observe the early results.

1 minute ago, Carbuncle said:

The Americans and Israelis have decided it is fine for kids 5-11. The French are glad of the opportunity to observe the early results.

Brilliant. They had it a month ago and that's a long enough trial... Jesus H Christ

2 minutes ago, SheffieldBricky said:

Brilliant. They had it a month ago and that's a long enough trial... Jesus H Christ

Who had it a month ago? Link?

5 minutes ago, Carbuncle said:

Who had it a month ago? Link?

It sounds like good stuff. It's very effective in stopping kids getting covid (even though they don't really suffer much with it anyway)

You won't be happy at this though. Do you think kids should be immunised at birth? 😜

It's goodbye from me to this thread. I'm losing faith in mankind.

COVID-19 vaccine for children ages 5-11 receives final approval | AAP News | American Academy of Pediatrics

Anyone who advocates giving this vaccine to kids who absolutely don’t need it is the lowest of the low, I have no time in my life to even give them the time of day, loathsome and I don’t need a link to confirm it. 

If you’re of that mindset please don’t engage me in your conversations as you’ll be ignored.

8 hours ago, SheffieldBricky said:

A similar thing was said about pregnant women the other week. It just doesn't seem right to inject kids and then decide if it was a good idea. 🤓

100% agree matey 

Sadly some people think it's OK to use kids as lab rats. 

Austria eh? No matter if you think you should get jabbed or not, surely you cant support what they are now doing.

9 hours ago, SheffieldBricky said:

It sounds like good stuff. It's very effective in stopping kids getting covid (even though they don't really suffer much with it anyway)

You won't be happy at this though. Do you think kids should be immunised at birth? 😜

It's goodbye from me to this thread. I'm losing faith in mankind.

COVID-19 vaccine for children ages 5-11 receives final approval | AAP News | American Academy of Pediatrics

But then you let them win. There are very few people on this thread who challenge the official narrative- the rest are ultra compliant sheep who rely mainly on ad hominem attacks and bullying; their clear aim- a thread consisting ONLY of ultra compliants who swallow the official narrative 100%.

Simply by not saying goodbye to this thread you prevent them from acheiving that aim.

16 minutes ago, onewheeldave said:

But then you let them win. There are very few people on this thread who challenge the official narrative- the rest are ultra compliant sheep who rely mainly on ad hominem attacks and bullying; their clear aim- a thread consisting ONLY of ultra compliants who swallow the official narrative 100%.

Simply by not saying goodbye to this thread you prevent them from acheiving that aim.

Austria are indicating mandatory vaccines from next year, truly evil. Its very telling that no other world leaders (despite the sheep on here telling us they're not all in it together) are condemning this barbaric proposal.

Edited by top4718