The BNP Megathread Part 2 - Post ALL BNP related stuff HERE!

I'm referring to Heidrich41 of course royjames.

It is now ,so go look and admit your wrong,although I doubt you will.:)

It's not royjames. Sorry, but you know we can't have that one. I'll delete it for you, but perhaps there is an extract that you can cut and paste?

I'm referring to Heidrich41 of course royjames.

Well its news to me this heidrich bloke is standing as a candidate care to show me the proof .:thumbsup:

Just who are you referring to Tony? Just so we know.:)

I think you need to be asking Jimbob, Roy. He seems almost casual about the possibility Heidrich might be you.

Do you accept Heidrich's views as reasonable? How about answering the question yourself this time instead of letting Jimbob tie himself in knots?

Edit: Apologies Tony, you've dealt with that yourself.

It's not royjames. Sorry, but you know we can't have that one. I'll delete it for you, but perhaps there is an extract that you can cut and paste?

No its in a file system so I cant simply cut and paste it im afraid ,but he knows very well where it is so if he wants to check it he can do,then I will wait for him to admit he is wrong.

Oh and calling people liars is also libel is it not? If as I have said its there in black and white then who is commiting libel now,:thumbsup:

Plekanov or whatever his name is is calling Nick Griffin a liar,he ought to think hard about things like that just like I have with regard to redrobbo.

And Jombob, can I add to that. What do YOU think is the truth about asylum seekers? I don't care what the BNP website says, it is you that is bringing this up and you are debating here for yourself not as a spokesman for the BNP (unless I've missed something)

As far as I am concerned, the idea of offering shelter to genuine asylum seekers is fair enough. However, there are certain issues that concern me. The first being that there are a lot of fake asylum seekers, who simply want an easy life payed for curtiousy of the UK tax payers and use trivial excuses to claim asylum in the UK. For instance, I remember seeing an interview with an asylum seeker who's excuse for being here was domestic abuse, now in most countries, if you are the victim of domestic abuse, you move house, not country :)

The second concern is religion and the effect it has on people. Religion controls people and makes them do some things that at times can seem very strange to some. Quotes in the qu'ran talking about the blood of none believers being spilt in the streets and muslims having a duty to turn every country into a muslim state are a little worrying. It seems to me that foreigners such as the chinese, japanese, etc don't cause half as much fuss as people from the east with largely religious orientated lives and generally don't complain as much with what they are given.

Question: What do YOU think about Heidrich41?

Heidrich41 is no different from the majority of stormfront members, if anything, comparing his commentsto the them of others, most of what he says is pretty softcore. Wether Roy James is Heidrich41 or not is inadmisable, you could never proove either way, so why keep bringing it up, because even if it is Roy James, he won't admit it.

The comments made by Heidrich41 on stormfront, would not be suitable to be repeated in public, for example at BNP meetings, however as I've said, the language he uses on stormfront is not that different from many of the other members and if Heidrich41 wants to express his views of that kind, surely its better for him to do it there than anywhere else.

And, although Heidrich's views of Jews, '*******' and gays are extreme and disturbing for most, I'd rather have people with them kind of views posting on one forum, than going around the internet posting them everywhere. My opinion is, that them posting their opinions on stormfront, allows them to express their opinons and views in a place its not going to offend as much as it would if they posted it on any old forum.

Thank you for acknowledging that such views are indeed "extreme and disturbing".

"*******" of course were strung up from trees by the KKK in America solely for being black. I recommend listening to the song "Strange Fruit" which poignantly records these events.

Jews and homosexuals were of course gassed by the Nazis in their extermination camps.

The fact that a Sheffield BNP member expresses his hate for these people, and royjames refuses to denounce this extremist in his party, or take any action to disassociate himself from these disturbing views, or expose this neo-Nazi is equally disturbing. Readers must draw their own conclusions.

To be honest, It doesn't bother me that much. I can see peoples worry about how someone with them kind of views might be representing the BNP supporters, however if it is Roy James, which is what you are repeatedly insinuating, atleast he's posting it there and not shouting about it in the streetes, trying to persuade other people to belive the same. On all the occassions I've discussed politics with Roy James, he has done it in a mature manner and surely standing for council shows he wants to produce change through the correct channels.

But where is the honesty and political intregity of someone who says one thing to potential voters - in order to get them to vote for him, but has an altogether different agenda? One in which there is no room for "*******, Jews and gays" in society.

As a gay person myself, and having been best man at my Jewish friend's wedding, and with a cousin who is married to an Indian doctor, I'd very much like to know whether the person I cast my vote for is a closet nazi. Wouldn't you Jimbob1989?

No its in a file system so I cant simply cut and paste it im afraid ,but he knows very well where it is so if he wants to check it he can do,then I will wait for him to admit he is wrong.

Oh and calling people liars is also libel is it not? If as I have said its there in black and white then who is commiting libel now,:thumbsup:

Plekanov or whatever his name is is calling Nick Griffin a liar,he ought to think hard about things like that just like I have with regard to redrobbo.

And you still refuse to answer my question about whether you find Heidrich's views about '*******' jews and gays acceptable...it looks very much as if you do Roy, as I think if you had any revulsion for such vile hatred you'd want to distance yourself from it publicly and rapidly.

Although some interpret it differently, there are worrying quotes in the qu'ran, such as the one that talks about muslims exploring the world and turning every country into a muslim state, although someone brought up the fact that quotes interpretation is questionable in the last thread. Another slightly worrying one is "The streets will flow with the blood of the non-believers!".

please if your going to quote the qu'ran like you said you have to realize its translated very differently. that happens with alot of languages e.g in some languages they would say "shop to go" as we would in english say "go to the shop".

if you have the time and are going to take it seriously watch this video as in some parts he explains the translations.

please if your going to quote the qu'ran like you said you have to realize its translated very differently. that happens with alot of languages e.g in some languages they would say "shop to go" as we would in english say "go to the shop".

if you have the time and are going to take it seriously watch this video as in some parts he explains the translations.

There is a reason I started the paragraph "Although some interpret it differently" :)

Has Roy James not already denied that he is Heidrich41 on one of the older threads :huh: Tony just loves bringing it back up, despite the fact I belive he has already answered the question. But we all know why :)

There is a reason I started the paragraph "Although some interpret it differently" :)

yea lol i said you said it, but believe it or not. Islam does clearly state that you should not force religion upon anyone who doesnt want to accept it. I think as an Islamic parent you may HAVE to teach your kids about the religion but at a certain age you leave them to it.