Jump to content

Chelsea v Sheffield Wednesday

Recommended Posts

Looks like we're going 4_1_4_1,good to see Fossy on bench. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Someone should go up to Danny Murphy, who has just made disparaging remarks about Steve Bruce for not being there,  and whisper "pssst, Steve Bruces parents have just recently died". 🙄 

Edited by Hots on

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Hots on said:

Someone should go up to Danny Murphy, who has just made disparaging remarks about Steve Bruce for not being there,  and whisper "pssst, Steve Bruces parents have just recently died". 🙄 

I got a smell of BBC bias in the run up to k.o.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And this is why VAR was invented! Spot on decision, ball won in full!

 

Complete dive from very minimal, if any contact.

 

Whilst at the other end of the pitch. Stone wall penalty, any day of the week.

Edited by cmonkes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, cmonkes said:

And this is why VAR was invented! Spot on decision, ball won in full!

 

Complete dive from very minimal, if any contact.

 

Whilst at the other end of the pitch. That Hutchinson is still the same "physical" player as always.

Never an Owls penalty. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Var spot on for our pen, clearly got the ball. Not sure we can complain about the one given against, not a good challenge at all

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, NERVY-OWL said:

Var spot on for our pen, clearly got the ball. Not sure we can complain about the one given against, not a good challenge at all

He's just so clumsy in the tackle as shown time after time. Whether it be due to previous injuries or not I don't know but he even finds himself very square on and planted or alternatively he just goes to wipe out the opponent. Perhaps more suited to the 80's game, but a day and age where football is pretty much a non-contact sport. Hutchinson is a liability. 

 

The more you see that tackle, whether intentional or not. It's a nasty one. Could have easily done some lasting damage there. 

Edited by cmonkes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hots on said:

Someone should go up to Danny Murphy, who has just made disparaging remarks about Steve Bruce for not being there,  and whisper "pssst, Steve Bruces parents have just recently died". 🙄 

Also the woman pundit saying about his year out, do they do research these pundits, he only left Villa in October.

 

Edited by iansheff

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, iansheff said:

Also the woman pundit saying about his year out, do they do research these pundits, he only left Villa in October.

 

She was England ladies captain. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, cmonkes said:

He's just so clumsy in the tackle as shown time after time. Whether it be due to previous injuries or not I don't know but he even finds himself very square on and planted or alternatively he just goes to wipe out the opponent. Perhaps more suited to the 80's game, but a day and age where football is pretty much a non-contact sport. Hutchinson is a liability. 

 

The more you see that tackle, whether intentional or not. It's a nasty one. Could have easily done some lasting damage there. 

Agree. He also made another similar challenge a few minutes later. Suppose that's the risk with him in the team, you just know he'll give 100 percent though. There's also the argument they are too soft these days so we need players like him. Clumsy rather than malicious at least

Edited by NERVY-OWL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wednesday have to get a draw tonight or the season is over

 

Look forward to August 2019 and hope we can properly push for promotion

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Should allow Wednesday through to the next round as the away support is fantastic

 

Chelsea should be booted out of the cup for having such dull fans

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.