When your views are not what some posters want to read then what have you been called

Mod. Note

I've just removed some general bickering - please stop it. The idea of this thread was to discuss what you'd been called, not kick it off.

If it kicks off again then I'll simply close the thread and remove a few posters.

Thanks,

Joe

mutual masturbation & the Dalia Lama in the same thread - Only on Sheffield forum Folks! :lol:

Gravel note: Fantastic, the mods step in to remove some guff about someone calling each other some rancid insult or other - and they leave in the stuff about mutual masturbation and one of the world's foremost religious leaders... classic!!

its not that people don't want to read your views.......its more to do with the fact that people are judging you for what you write.

That's interesting as sometimes what I write isn't always my personal view but what I feel is the correct thing. I do find it laughable though when someone really has a go at me for some of my personal expressions - it makes you realise how quickly our society could decend to a "1984" scenario.

It's the same thing that amazes me that some people who disagree with your views makes them want to fight you - that scenario is hillarious, I mean how crazy is it that someone is willing to risk serious injury or potential imprisonment because you thought England played crap but they thought they'd played good; absolute madness!!!:loopy:

Mod. Note

I've just removed some general bickering - please stop it. The idea of this thread was to discuss what you'd been called, not kick it off.

If it kicks off again then I'll simply close the thread and remove a few posters.

Thanks,

Joe

LOL that's madness (the bickering that is, not JoeP removing posts), but so is this World.

think redrobbo has had a go at me for something or other and i've been abused a few times for disagreeing with people. nothing thats caused me sleepless nights. in fact i rather enjoy the abuse at least it means i've got a solid reaction out of someone

I may indeed have "had a go" at discodown over "something or other". That is the nature of debate. However, I'd be mightily shocked if in the process I resorted to insults. You silly moo! (Oops! :blush: Sorry! :hihi: )

Archived