When your views are not what some posters want to read then what have you been called

Originally posted by KenH at 09-06-2006, 09:56 AM: I have been called a number of offesive things by you.

then on same thread at 11:12 AM

I would never complain about what I have been called because I know I have used the odd rude term about other posters.

Short term memory loss? :lol:

then on same thread at 11:12 AM

Short term memory loss? :lol:

Indeed so beans.

This guy's posts are an endless source of amusement, even more so because he never deliberately says anything which is remotely funny (or for that matter remotely sensible).

As for him being so prickly and belligerent that he would pick a fight with the Dalai Lama (as Timo suggested earlier), in the absence of anyone to direct his ire towards, he would probably pick a fight with himself. Given that his verbal assaults are not known for their subtlety, this conjures up an image of him bashing himself endlessly over the head with a roughly hewn club (although given his obvious paucity of grey matter, it is most unlikely that any damage could be done). :hihi::thumbsup:

Indeed so beans.

This guy's posts are an endless source of amusement, even more so because he never deliberately says anything which is remotely funny (or for that matter remotely sensible).

As for him being so prickly and belligerent that he would pick a fight with the Dalai Lama (as Timo suggested earlier), in the absence of anyone to direct his ire towards, he would probably pick a fight with himself. Given that his verbal assaults are not known for their subtlety, this conjures up an image of him bashing himself endlessly over the head with a roughly hewn club (although given his obvious paucity of grey matter, it is most unlikely that any damage could be done). :hihi::thumbsup:

You seem to have surpassed yourself Chav, in the past you restricted yourself to attacking those great many people who had an opinion which differred slightly from you, actually on the same thread. Now you are hijacking threads about being insulted in order to insult and atack other people. When you eventually leave college and enter the big world out there you will really need to moderate your language otherwise it is possible that people might think you pompous rather than seeing the inner child desperate to break out and make friends.

Oh you are funny Ken, do you know that? (no, actually, you don't do you?).

As for 'hijacking' a thread, I suggest you look at your very first post. It was you who provoked this 'discussion', with an entirely unjustified attack upon me, not the other way round). I never mentioned you in my initial post. You are far less important to me than you may think and are way down my list of worthy opponents on this forum (in fact, you don't even make the list). :thumbsup:

Oh you are funny Ken, do you know that? (no, actually, you don't do you?).

As for 'hijacking' a thread, I suggest you look at your very first post. It was you who provoked this 'discussion', with an entirely unjustified attack upon me, not the other way round) - and may I add not for the first time. I never mentioned you in my initial post. You are far less important to me than you may think and are way down my list of worthy opponents on this forum (in fact, you don't even make the list). :thumbsup:

Dear Chav, you seem to be spending a great deal of time away from your studies attacking someone who isn't worth the trouble. This thread is about the insults that are used against people and you decided it was fine for you to moan and whinge about a few words used against you despite your long history of malicious attacks against completely innocent people such as myself. I believe that I speak for the many people on this forum who have been regularly insulted by you (we are thinking of forming a self-help group) and so I felt it was my duty to point out that you are being a rather cheeky monkey. Imagine my surprise when you take my insignificant reprimand as some kind of attack and insult me over and over again. Luckily it is the weekend and, although I have been in tears over this incident, I will have a few days to recover.

*gets popcorn*

I think Lord of the C and Ken should get married :lol:

I think the point KenH failed to realise before posting on this thread is that it isn't about 'what you have called other people' but 'What other people have called you'

Wether you have name called others in the past therefore is irrelevent on this thread, and i'm sure we've all called other people something (maybe apart from the Dalia Lama) even if only in our heads :)

Archived