How do you know if someone fancies you?

If i fancy someone i just click my fingers and she instantly fancies me*

*Yeah ok i'm full of bull****, but it sounds good:thumbsup:

If I fancy somebody, I giggle waaaay too much and then blush cos I'm thinking 'shut up laughing, Helen' and then I go all hot and do something really embarrassing like get something stuck in my throat and almost choke.... oh God - I'm terrible!

I never have that much trouble getting dates though so the guys must like choking, giggling, blushing embarrasing ladies...

If I fancy somebody, I giggle waaaay too much and then blush cos I'm thinking 'shut up laughing, Helen' and then I go all hot and do something really embarrassing like get something stuck in my throat and almost choke.... oh God - I'm terrible!

I never have that much trouble getting dates though so the guys must like choking, giggling, blushing embarrasing ladies...

And that's when you only fancy them?? Wow! :wow::hihi:

i have a friend who's only way of showing someone that she liked them appeared to be by inflicting some kind of physical violence on them.

surprisingly successful.

Well I suppose it does get their attention....

I really don't know.

I'm an oblivious type until I get pounced, or I'm drunk.

Seems to work though!

Wilf

I'm a total no brainer with stuff like this, I always think they want to be my friend.

And that's when you only fancy them?? Wow! :wow::hihi:

Oh my god, I laughed so much at that DK lol. You know thats not what I meant, but reading my post again, it does sound pretty bad :hihi:

Sarah, suprisingly good question! I usually read the wrong signs to be honest.. Im just under the impression everyone fancies me, and if they dont its their loss! :P ... But if I fancy someone, i either tend to go real shy, or really excited.. Strange boy eh.. Oh, and theres that whole raising the eyebrows theory...

Yes that is a good question, I don`t have to worry about it as no one ever fancies me, they just sleep with me :thumbsup:

i have a friend who's only way of showing someone that she liked them appeared to be by inflicting some kind of physical violence on them.

surprisingly successful.

Your mates with Robbie_Lovin too?

IN the unlikely event that someone fancies me, it's usually before they see me. after that there's usually a dust cloud and the sound of running feet....:hihi: