Yet another shooting in Sheffield 16th September

haddy

5 years in prison for anybody caught with a knife or gun. A proper 5 years in prison and none of this half sentence nonsense.

Anyone who has used a knife or gun should be given a 10 year sentence.

I agree, but set the tariffs higher, a proper 10 years if caught with knife or gun, anyone who has used a knife or gun, a proper 15 years.

Current maximum sentence from magistrates for possession of a "bladed article" is 4 years...

And, whilst they're at it, let the sentence pronounced be the sentence to serve (i.e. no '50% off' bargain offers)- even if this involves the sentence pronounced being a lower figure.

Try telling that to the mothers, fathers, daughters, sons, brothers and sons left behind.

to be clear if you are saying that ...you want me to tell all those you listed that drug related gang members killing other drug related gang members is doing the rest of us favour.

sure why not.. its true..

i'll even tell their sons twice seeing as you asked....

some off your list might not like it but if they knew those that died were in drug related gangs then perhaps they should have done something about that before they were killed.

i don't see you being overly concerned about these gangs making drugs more readily available to people that are too young and too ignorant to make informed decisions about using drugs and die as a consequence. Is that ok in your wierd world? I only ask as you don't mention it.

i also have heard nothing and you mentioned nothing from those

... mothers, fathers, daughters, sons, brothers and sons left behind.

about how upset they were that their friends or family members were selling illegal drugs, not knowing exactly what they were to children.

drug related gang members, drug pushers they know and choose to accept the risks when they try to emulate their american heroes..

to be clear if you are saying that ...you want me to tell all those you listed that drug related gang members killing other drug related gang members is doing the rest of us favour.

sure why not.. its true..

i'll even tell their sons twice seeing as you asked....

some off your list might not like it but if they knew those that died were in drug related gangs then perhaps they should have done something about that before they were killed.

i don't see you being overly concerned about these gangs making drugs more readily available to people that are too young and too ignorant to make informed decisions about using drugs and die as a consequence. Is that ok in your wierd world? I only ask as you don't mention it.

i also have heard nothing and you mentioned nothing from those

about how upset they were that their friends or family members were selling illegal drugs, not knowing exactly what they were to children.

drug related gang members, drug pushers they know and choose to accept the risks when they try to emulate their american heroes..

Well said.

And, whilst they're at it, let the sentence pronounced be the sentence to serve (i.e. no '50% off' bargain offers)- even if this involves the sentence pronounced being a lower figure.
Hard labour is the only thing that will break the aggressive spirit that many enter into prison with, not long sentences!.........long sentences help no one, not the prisoner or the tax payer!.......idleness is a modern day curse!