Where to buy Roof Box In Sheffield

Hiya im wanting to buy a roof box and bars for holidays etc and wondered if anyone can recommend somewhere in sheffield or close by that sells them please.

Thank you in advance

I would have thought halfords ,tow sure ,decathlon all would sell roof box not sure about the bars though

Hi Kelloggs13.

The Journey centre in Rotherham do them. Barbot Hall Industrial Estate just off Parkgate roundabout. Opposite Ron Hull Recycling.

thank you for replies, i did try halfords but mega expensive, especially the bars! lol

ill have a look at the other two

---------- Post added 01-06-2018 at 20:30 ----------

other three!

Hi Kelloggs13.

The Journey centre in Rotherham do them. Barbot Hall Industrial Estate just off Parkgate roundabout. Opposite Ron Hull Recycling.

Was going to say the same. Highly recommended btw. Bought loads of stuff from there for carrying/storing bikes.

cant help you with the box but Aldi have roof bars this week for £29.99p--same quality as I bought 2 years ago for £49.99 on e bay for my KIA sportage --very sturdy and look really good--best of luck

I have pm-ed you