Jamie Carragher

Just seen this on the news,what a disgusting piece of work he is,shouldn't be seen on tv again.

Just seen this on the news,what a disgusting piece of work he is,shouldn't be seen on tv again.

What's he done?

What's he done?

A family of Manchester United fans were in a car alongside his car and they were taunting him about the result between Man U and Liverpool. He lost his temper and spat at them.

He has been suspended, but no doubt will soon be back, all forgotten about...what a pillock.

A family of Manchester United fans were in a car alongside his car and they were taunting him about the result between Man U and Liverpool. He lost his temper and spat at them.

I take it he is a club broadcaster or part of their coaching staff, no way he can still be playing, surely.

He should be nicknamed Alpaca from now on.

I take it he is a club broadcaster or part of their coaching staff, no way he can still be playing, surely.

He’s an ex Liverpool and England defender who now presents for Sky Sports. A very highly paid former footballer turned pundit.

Edited by Mac_Plas

He's a sky pundit,his mate Gary Neville though condemning what he did wants to carry on working with him,wonder if it had been his daughter he'd have thought the same.

They weren't really even taunting him. It was quite good natured. A really weird over reaction.

They weren't really even taunting him. It was quite good natured. A really weird over reaction.

I don't know him, but he doesn't seem like the kind of person to spit at others for no reason. Also, only seen a very short video clip, we don't know what events led up to him spitting. I agree it's no excuse for spitting though, he should have just ignored these idiots.

I don't know him, but he doesn't seem like the kind of person to spit at others for no reason. Also, only seen a very short video clip, we don't know what events led up to him spitting. I agree it's no excuse for spitting though, he should have just ignored these idiots.

The full video is on the link I posted half way down the page.

The guy (Manchester United fan) driving is only shouting 2-1 as that was the score earlier in the day.

It’s no excuse for spitting at someone, he’s only sorry because he was caught and recorded on camera