Ex Chaucer School pupils

I went to Chaucer between 73/79. At school i was in 2R ect. knocked about with Mark Tarling,Steven Homer,Mark webster and Chris Ibbotson. Anybody remember Andrea hogg,Karen helliwell, Jackie French, Judy spooner, lynne Goodison or Grace Livingstone.

Edited by algenon

reading all 6 pages some fantastic memories came back.

mr Crowe the Blade :hihi: ( i won his sheff UTD v's Sheff Wed ticket )

Mr Wells the 60's throw back

i was in the class that had a different form teacher every year.

I remember you Foxy :thumbsup: how mad is that ?

i never see any of the gang anymore, i realy wish i could bump into a few of you's

I left in 93

I remember Hilly, Wade, lindley, leary , LoL Naylor that tiny girl who was always knicking. Then there was Foster who got nicked by coppers for pinching a push pop from shop.

then there was that moment we broke into the stage area and got them guns out :hihi:

________

VOLCANO DIGITAL VAPORIZER

Edited by Eric_Collins

Just had a quick look through the pages, not sure i remember many of you but just thought i would join in.

I left Chaucer in 1996, i was in Miss Dinsdales class, the art teacher. The school residential was a laugh, brings back some memories and it was very very cold and smelly those rooms lol

I'm afraid not. Please forgive the late response; I have'nt visited the site for a while.

:) do you remember penny beresford or caroline beresford one would have been there in the same year the other one a year below or above you ???

hi barbiegirl80 (tracey) its zoe woodhead (jenkinson), reading this thread has brought memories back i can't believe its nearly 10 years since we left.do you still keep in touch with anyone from school i write to sian in wales who is married and on her 5th child (must be mad 3 is enough for me).

ZOE!!!! HI!!!!! You ok? See Zena alot and Michelle now and again, live over the road from Derrick so see him all the time too. Just been to Zena's engagement do and saw Natalie Wilson-Leary (she lives in Birmingham now). Yeah, can't believe how long it's been since school.....the good ol' days, eh? Hope you are all well bye the way :)

i left Chaucer last year and Mr Crowe is still there. I remember he was crying at our prom and pretty drunk!!

I miss it there...:(

hello john ramsden was u in mr wilds class with chris coy and friends

Ahhh... the memories

Was at Chaucer 1997 while 2002, absolutely appalled by the new "Business Technology College" look of the place, I far prefer the leaky Halifax Site. Reminded of so many old teachers reading all this, but gutted to think Crowey isnt there anymore.

I was in Ms Leatherbarrow's form for the first 3 years before she left, and for the life of me cant remember the name of the teacher who took over. I was the horribly opinionated Bebbington, and looking back I was lucky not to have 7 shades beaten out of me more often. Good times....

Anyone remember Mr Dower, evil!

Oh yes:).

"The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.":rolleyes:

I went to Chaucer and remember Mr Fogg the mad teacher - one of the best there - Mrs.Bickerstaff scary as hell when mad and Mr Seal was my form tutor - wow memories coming back now