Girls aloud gig tonight..

just out of curiousity, is anyone else off to the concert tonight at hallam arena?!

a friend surprised me with tickets this morning! going for the pure cheese element of it!! :)

x

I'm not no, but my mate is. He's male, I'm confused.

im guessing because there an attractive group of young ladies Jambo! ;)

im guessing because there an attractive group of young ladies Jambo! ;)

That explains that part then, but why does he listen to their music?

maybe hes just in tune with his more feminine side or does he have a secret to tell?! wheres he sitting? ill look at for a man squealing like a baby then!

There songs are quite catchy so I am guessing it may be ok!!! I am not going by the way!.xxx

my girlfriend is going with her mate Dave - he is going purely to try and look up their skirts, the perv

I was going to go to this befor my daughter got a invite to a school trip to stay at Thornbridge this week, So i had to sell them on has even tho she is a fan she wanted to go away and i never been so happy, I got the tickets for her birthday and dredded to go since the day i got them, but how happy i was to see one school trip that beifit us both. My other mate a peed of for buying my ticket of me has you can now buy them right at the front row for tonight gig on line on the Hallam Fm area site.

Just got back from this concert and have to say it was brilliant.. Went with my daughter and got tickets at last minute.. Glad we went now!! What did everyone else who went think?