Blades Close Season Signing Rumours

Guest sibon
You should have told us you were on your way back,oh hang on a minute,you've been doing it for nearly 20 years now.:hihi:

---------- Post added 05-07-2017 at 21:11 ----------

There's not only rumours,there's facts.

Give us the facts

Theres not a united fan in the universe that can convince me that they expected the "game changing investment, think Liverpool levels of investment" to lead to signing players from MK Dons and Hartlepool right at the point when they've claimed that they were going to see this come to fruition (elevation to the Championship), not a one!!!

Theres not a united fan in the universe that can convince me that they expected the "game changing investment, think Liverpool levels of investment" to lead to signing players from MK Dons and Hartlepool right at the point when they've claimed that they were going to see this come to fruition (elevation to the Championship), not a one!!!

The game changed last season from the season before,now it's changing again next season,or have all the players we brought in that got us promotion walked up and knocked at the door and asked to be signed for free?

If you want to complain,go and ask Wilder why he's only spending what he thinks fit to do so,hurry up though,there's probably a queue of obsessed Wednesday fans all complaining about Blades not spending money if this thread is anything to go by.

---------- Post added 06-07-2017 at 05:34 ----------

Give us the facts

I thought you lot were already Blades experts?,you're letting yourself down now,I know you must be busy with all the exciting transfer news coming out of S6,but go and do some research on what we've done,we aren't here to help the Obsessed.

---------- Post added 06-07-2017 at 05:37 ----------

Free Beer

tomorrow

Game Changing Investment

next transfer window

Customer:Barman,I want to enjoy myself and get drunk tonight,and I will pay you double the price of your beer in order to do so

Barman:Sounds good to me sir......[whispers]..keep them beers coming love,we've got a right mug here,or somebody from SWFC.

The game changed last season from the season before,now it's changing again next season,or have all the players we brought in that got us promotion walked up and knocked at the door and asked to be signed for free?

If you want to complain,go and ask Wilder why he's only spending what he thinks fit to do so,hurry up though,there's probably a queue of obsessed Wednesday fans all complaining about Blades not spending money if this thread is anything to go by.

---------- Post added 06-07-2017 at 05:34 ----------

I thought you lot were already Blades experts?,you're letting yourself down now,I know you must be busy with all the exciting transfer news coming out of S6,but go and do some research on what we've done,we aren't here to help the Obsessed.

---------- Post added 06-07-2017 at 05:37 ----------

Customer:Barman,I want to enjoy myself and get drunk tonight,and I will pay you double the price of your beer in order to do so

Barman:Sounds good to me sir......[whispers]..keep them beers coming love,we've got a right mug here,or somebody from SWFC.

Well done with the game changing, you've managed to convince yourself - nobody else though.

Name a player that the Owls have paid double for?

Well done with the game changing, you've managed to convince yourself - nobody else though.

Name a player that the Owls have paid double for?

Typically, the Owls pay far less than the asking price, so you're bang on there :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Anyway, back on topic......

Typically, the Owls pay far less than the asking price, so you're bang on there :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Anyway, back on topic......

They typically pay what is agreed between the parties involved, still doesn't answer the original question.

Any Blades close season signing rumours then ?

There is a rumour going round that most of the posts certainly not all on this football forum are a load of &^$%*(

The above included

So any Blades transfer rumours ?

The Jagielka one seems to have died down do we think that might happen

There is a rumour going round that most of the posts certainly not all on this football forum are a load of &^$%*(

Can you remember posting this about 2 weeks ago:

"I look at this forum without commenting, but just having read through all of this I don't think I will ever look at it again !!"

Can't you keep a promise...? :rolleyes:

The game changing starts here - Journeyman Richard Stearman signed from Fulham. :hihi:

The game changing starts here - Journeyman Richard Stearman signed from Fulham. :hihi:

I'm a Wednesday fan and by eck do you put yourself up for a fall , why don't you wait and see how they do instead of jumping on here at every verse end winding them up

Doubt you've ever seen him play and while I'm on the subject remember our reaction when we signed Barry Bannan and look how that turned out