Sheffield Wednesday v Fulham 07/05/17

1 - 1 .............. good goal but he was on his own on the penalty spot to hit the ball.

1 - 1 .............. good goal but he was on his own on the penalty spot to hit the ball.

No Lees or Loveren,it showed.

No Lees or Loveren,it showed.

Yes, in fact there was another Fulham player there as well and no one on either player.

---------- Post added 07-05-2017 at 12:47 ----------

Matias sent off

Yes, in fact there was another Fulham player there as well and no one on either player.

---------- Post added 07-05-2017 at 12:47 ----------

Matias sent off

Stupid tackle.

oh dear, its just turned to poop LOL, was a decent start too, i presume Matias' bad tackle is due to not much match time?

i can see him going in the summer tbh, he started off brilliantly with that goal against leeds etc, but just completely faded :(

oh dear, its just turned to poop LOL, was a decent start too, i presume Matias' bad tackle is due to not much match time?

i can see him going in the summer tbh, he started off brilliantly with that goal against leeds etc, but just completely faded :(

He's got to be on the pitch to fade, spent more time injured than playing. He'll need a damn good pre season to prove he has a future here.

Looking like our result won't matter anyway, worst case maybe drop a place if hudds sort themselves out but not looking likely

He's got to be on the pitch to fade, spent more time injured than playing. He'll need a damn good pre season to prove he has a future here.

Looking like our result won't matter anyway, worst case maybe drop a place if hudds sort themselves out but not looking likely

he was on the pitch...for 45 minutes LOL

---------- Post added 07-05-2017 at 13:15 ----------

Leeds have got one back, only 14 more to go

1 -2 now oh well it was a good run of wins.

well, we know we wont be putting that team out against em in the playoffs Oo

Finished 1-2 it's a loss but the team what finished I don't think one player will start the playoffs.

Finished 1-2 it's a loss but the team what finished I don't think one player will start the playoffs.

The shape of things to come.

You'd better get used to losing to Fulham because it's going to happen again in a few days. That's if you get past Huddersfield.

:clap::clap::clap:

The shape of things to come.

You'd better get used to losing to Fulham because it's going to happen again in a few days.

:clap::clap::clap:

But what about the crowd,biggest crowd in Sheffield even though you got a trillion points.