Why won't Theresa May take part in a TV debate?

Guest sibon

According to the Torygraph, she's going to do a televised Question Time type of thing.

Which is a debate by any other name. This strong leader pose is really starting to look a bit lame isn't it.

How many more U turns will she perform? She must be getting dizzy.

It can only be because she's terrified of Corbyn, Farron, Nutall and Sturgeon; Perhaps the most incredible political minds of the last 250 years.

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

---------- Post added 19-04-2017 at 21:06 ----------

It can only be because she's terrified of Corbyn, Farron, Nutall and Sturgeon; Perhaps the most incredible political minds of the last 250 years.

Those four just show the Tories have a free hit at this election. They literally have no opposition.

http://labourlist.org/2016/06/corbyn-article-50-has-to-be-invoked-now/

Note the date on the article. This is not a stitch up, he genuinely has so little experience and expertise that he wanted to invoke article 50 the day after the brexit vote. Now how can anyone want this guy running the country?

Note the date on the article. This is not a stitch up, he genuinely has so little experience and expertise that he wanted to invoke article 50 the day after the brexit vote. Now how can anyone want this guy running the country?

I dont think we need to worry about that .

I dont think we need to worry about that .

He couldn't run a bath that man, never mind a country.

May was put in a very difficult position when she became P.M. being a remainer.

However, she (in my opinion) has took Brexit on board reasonably well, as was the wish of the British people, and is the only credible choice.

She does not need a TV debate to enhance her position.

He couldn't run a bath that man, never mind a country.

May was put in a very difficult position when she became P.M. being a remainer.

However, she (in my opinion) has took Brexit on board reasonably well, as was the wish of the British people, and is the only credible choice.

She does not need a TV debate to enhance her position.

I want to know if you're going to change your username to CLOSED BORDERS?

I want to know if you're going to change your username to CLOSED BORDERS?

And whys that then ?

And whys that then ?

Can't you figure it out?

That is precisely what Cameron had promised to do, and we might now be in a far better position if he had done so: we would not have spent the last 10 months insulting our European colleagues and digging into a deeper hole.

But it was that speech that more than anything else turned me against Corbyn: the way he mercilessly ripped into Cameron over his utter incompetence was just uncalled for, it is not as if lots of people were voting against him personally... :suspect:

Edited by Hairyloon

Guest makapaka

Theresa may won't take part because it would most likely highlight that her decision to call a snap election has nothing to do with the nations interest and is simply a power grab to her and her parties ends.

We know from experience that we can't trust a word she says, so why bother debating if she will or if she won't.

Mrs May or May-not - it all depends on which side of the bed she gets out of.